Favourite chant at away supporters?

At Barnsley away in the championship: "You only sing in the woolpack!" pissed myself, and im from yorkshire!

BlueGeorge said:
At PSG at home the other year, 'Where were you in World War 2?' That was hilarious.

Went to the England v. Belgium friendly a few years back at The Stadium of Light...the England fans sang to the Belgians:

"If it wasn't for the english you'd be Krauts!"

They listened, then started applauding! Top stuff!

Away at Burnley a few years ago - I think we'd just gone 6 nil up, and Goater had scored a hat-trick....

"Goater's scored a hat-trick, you must be shit!" Very unfair, but very fucking funny too

Barnsley away when we hammered em before bonfire night.
You Should Have gone Trick or Treating.

If The Neville's play for England So Can I.

Always liked, Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.
Finishing with "and the brass band played fuck off West Brom"

elano said:
i wanna go home, i wanna go home, leicsters a shit hole i wanna go home,
and at various other away games last year

The worst football chant I have ever heard. Every team from December onwards sang it at Eastlands. Every time there was a game on TV i heard it. Complete lack of originality, and what makes it worse is that the away fans think its fuckin hilarious. It isn't, it's shit

'Shall we show you how it's done?' To away fans who attempt the Poznan.

'Fuck off back to London' when beating the scum

'Worst support we've ever seen' was also s good put-down back in the days when we'd just came out of the first and second divisions

Wish we were playing tomorrow!

the song 'you never won fuck all' does my head in, it actually implies they have won everything, as its not possible to win fuck all !!! i think its a double negative

my favourite song of all time

hes only a poor little scouser, his face is all tattered and torn

and

in the livepool slums

strongbowholic said:
"Fergie's right, your fans are shite" to that lot.
#1 for me of recent terms especially considerin wot Bacon had said bout his own lot that week, the occasion itself, nice sunny day and worlds media in attendance to boot plus the win itself :-)

Non stop all afternoon in originality n' unison of everythang we belted out at em !

"Benjani" were also well made up with his chant too !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.