Favourite City Goal This Season

Dzeko's 2nd against United. From the second the ball left Silvas foot it was never in question he would score as long as Ferdinand didn't tackle him.
you lucky bastards, It shoulda been ten

Some strong runners up as has been mentioned. Including one that ant, Milner's against Villa.

Away goals are always special when your at the game, all of the goals at Norwich were great but Kun at Arsenal was brilliant....

Great thread - there really have been tons of amazing goals this season (and more to come!).

Surprised no one's mentioned the most recent goal yet - AJ against Norwich - definitely up there with the best of them.

Young said:
Aguero's first ever goal for City, brings back so much excitement and memories when we got to see him for the first time.

this is what I was going to say purely for the emotion that came with it.
almost as exciting as when Robinho put that freekick in against Chelsea

Im surprised that Milner's vs AV has only just been mentioned, fantastic long ball which he didn't stand and admire,and a finish to match it. Superb

great thread by the way!

Can't believe no has said Milner's goal v Aston Villa.

An unbelievable ball to Johnson, Johnson to Barry, Barry to Milner, first time shot at the edge of the box which curls into the top corner.

Sensational goal.

Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

Edin's header at White Hart Lane
or
Silva's chip finish against West Brom just because I enjoy those type of goals a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.