Favourite City Goal This Season

squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:
Colliahhh said:
Maybe it wasn't Aguero and gets that a lot...

I really wish that was the case but I'm 110% sure it was THE kun aguero =(
had you come over for the day out?

The signing session you mean? No...cause by the time I was done with uni I checked the MCFC twitter account and they had a tweet about it being full and they were encouraging people not to come...

Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:
I really wish that was the case but I'm 110% sure it was THE kun aguero =(

The signing session you mean? No...cause by the time I was done with uni I checked the MCFC twitter account and they had a tweet about it being full and they were encouraging people not to come...
which uni are you at mate?

For "get the fuck in" factor it has to be Balotelli's goal against Blackburn to put us 2-0 up.

For sheer quality it has to be our goal away to Arsenal in the Carling Cup. One end of the field to the other in eleven seconds.

For technique it has to be Aguero's first to put us 2-0 up last week at Norwich.

For sheer catharsis it has to be the 5th goal at Old Trafford. "They could turn defeat into humiliation here... it's Silva... IT'S 5!"

squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:

Manchester uni but I have a placement in Bolton hospital...I'm a medical student.

Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:

Manchester uni but I have a placement in Bolton hospital...I'm a medical student.
s'pose its easier to go to your home town uni these days with all the costs

squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:

Money is not an issue really, I have a scholarship...I don't understand, why are foreigners not welcome here?

Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:

Money is not an issue really, I have a scholarship...I don't understand, why are foreigners not welcome here?
everyone is welcome here, as long as they abide by the Code of Conduct

you didn't say you were foreign

squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:
squirtyflower said:

Great English though eh?? Sorry mate but can't imagine aguero would blank you.

richards30 said:
squirtyflower said:
Fbehbehani said:

Thanks I guess...unless you're being sarcastic?

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
squirtyflower said:

Thanks I guess...unless you're being sarcastic?
No mate?? Just can't imagine aguero would deny it was him or blank an autograph or picture. He does seem one of the nicer guys in fairness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.