Favourite City Photograph

Mike Doyle walking through the rags in 1974 when they invaded the pitch at the swamp absolute classic

2700.jpg

Obviously not the greatest of all time, as a few have already been shared that I would have nominated, but there is something about this one that not only conjures King Kev’s supreme talent, but also the overall majesty and magic of the current City side.

It shouts “why has this been captured, surely nothing is happening as De Bruyne is standing on the end line... wait... did he score!?!”

The keepers contorted figure also conveys the general anguishing futility of playing against us these days.

Last edited:
Love Swales me. His minutes silence was absolutely marvellous. A few years earlier he had been getting absolute dogs abuse. A city legend!
I hated Swales with a passion. Maybe it was a bit over the top but I stayed in the back of the stand until his minutes silence was over. I had no respect for the man but I knew other people wanted to mark his passing.

City-Leeds, first game of 93/94. My Dad used to have this picture in our extension. My first game as a season-ticket holder.

nice. i was really getting into City that season, full kit wanker, all the stats, posters all over my walls etc. Idolised Flitcroft.

Brian Deane in the middle (Leeds 9) seems to be in quite a lot of space....Guardiola would have a coronary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.