Favourite comedian

Mr Rich said:
JASON MANFORD-not just coz he's a blue but because he's the best comedian and actually a really honest bloke.

If anyone has the opportunity to go and watch him live do it, because he's the best stand-up comic around, much funnier than when he is on 8 out of 10 cats. He does his act, fairly clean (not the overuse of swearing you get with some comedians) and tottally hilarious. Then has a Q&A at the end and makes quick remarks to the questions. After that he comes out and signs autographs and lets everyone have their picture taken with him. Brilliant guy.

You beat me to it. Manford is a legend! Saw him on Live At The Apollo and thought he was class especially as he took the piss out of scousers for alot of it.

Jason Manford the fat Michael Owen

Frankie Boyle because he just doesn't care who he offends. Michael McIntyre is hilarious. Manford's transfer deadline joke was class.

If anybody has tickets to see Paddy McGuinness....fucking sell them, what a pile of shite!! Stick to selling pies big lad.

PistonBlue said:
Nobody said this had to be stand up did they?

In no particular order:
Steve Coogan
Ronnie Barker
Spike Milligan
Dave Allen
Peter cook
Eric Morecambe
Laurel and Hardy

etc etc.

Ross Noble???? lol yeah right
I couldn't argue with any of them..... No Ric Mayall???

SambaBoys said:
So really just the entire cast of Mock the Week + Guests??? Lol
Love that Show

agreed

dara o'brien's stand up is absolutely brilliant and frankie boyle is very dark but class too.

i went to see jimmy carr a while back and he is just full of one liners, very funny.

also really like; Michael McIntyre, that welsh guy who shouts alot can't remember his name, jason mansford, russel howard, russel brand, alan carr, sean lock, jack dee

11 pages before Jack Dee appeared! would be my favorite current I think.

Cant beat Tommy Cooper though, absolute genius...

Cant beat Tommy Cooper though, absolute genius...[/quote]

agreed, although peter sellers was really funny also

Few which Spring to mind

Jason Manford
Frankie Boyle

And did anyone watch Michael McIntyres comedy roadshow in Edinburgh?

If so Kevin Bridges, New Funny as F*ck!!

King Of The Kippax said:
Few which Spring to mind

Jason Manford
Frankie Boyle

And did anyone watch Michael McIntyres comedy roadshow in Edinburgh?

If so Kevin Bridges, New Funny as F*ck!!

I saw the Manchester one.... and i liked John Bishop! Seen him on S-AM a couple of times!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.