Favourite Comedian

We`ve seen Jasper Carrot live 4 times and he never fails to deliver. Add to that (as I`m a sucker for the one liners) but Milton Jones,Tim Vine and oh fuck what his name Sarah Milligans the Geordie comedians hubby.
Although not one comedian I have to say that the stage version of Early Doors was brilliant and a laugh a minute.

We`ve seen Jasper Carrot live 4 times and he never fails to deliver. Add to that (as I`m a sucker for the one liners) but Milton Jones,Tim Vine and oh fuck what his name Sarah Milligans the Geordie comedians hubby.
Although not one comedian I have to say that the stage version of Early Doors was brilliant and a laugh a minute.
Just rewatching the Early doors on the plane on holiday got bollocked of their wife for laughing, I’d say it was better than the Royle family, although it’s close. There’s a great podcast at the moment about the series with Phil Mealey (he’s a rag) load of guests and insights into it.

Went to Niamos in Hulme (old Hulme Hippodrome) for Nodding Dog Comedy Night last night. Jonathan Mayor, Steve Bennett, Jo Enright and the acerbicly razor sharp Dylan Moran. Dylan Moran's style, story telling and warmth are fantastic. Really enjoyed the whole night
I think I’ve talked about it before on here (maybe even this thread), but Dylan Moran did a, in retrospect ill-advised, US tour about ten years ago. Saw him play in a 2,000 seat theatre in front of less than 100 people. He was absolutely brilliant.

I haven't watched anything from MF following his story about how rich he is and his hall way was full of £50 pound notes, he needed a leaf blower to get through them. He was pissed off when he found a £10 pound note. A gobshite and a wanker monologue.
You really let that bother you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.