Favourite flavour of soup

soup.jpg

nice

kp789 said:
Stuart said:
Big Stuey's home made Potato , Leek and Stilton soup . Topped with a garnish of diced fried Spanish Chorizo and chopped Flat Leaf Parsley .
Served with home made ( with 00-flour ) Flat bread .

People will 'pull their face' with the mention of Stilton , but because of the quantity used , it's not 'as sharp' as expected , and has a more 'salty' taste that adds to the seasoning .

Piece of piss to make , prep and cook is only 25 minutes . For the bread add 30 minutes 'proving' time .

Fuck off Oliver .
Signature dish?

I watched an old Jamie 'sweet mate' Oliver programme the other day . He was waffling on about some of the varieties of cabbage he was growing in his 'walled garden' at home when he mentioned that he had 'invented' a recipe which used the cabbage plus the addition of a fillet of Monk fish .
Fuck off Oliver . How the fuck do you know what every cu.nt is doing in their kitchens whether it be at home or at work . Pretentious prick . Invented...FFS .

I should imagine that out there somewhere , some fucker has made a similar soup . If anyone else has , I'd be surprised if they had used 'exactly' the same ingredients in the completed dish ? There's more to it than the ingredients mentioned .
Signature dish KP ? Yeah mate , but don't tell Oliver ...the recipe-thief ;-)

sweet potato and chorizo with a sprinkle of fresh red chilli on top - to die for!

Heinz Beef was my fav but they stopped making it when the mad cow thing was going about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.