Favourite holiday location?

Cheesy said:
TatersDeep said:
Cheesy said:

I going Cornwall in July, never been before and to be honest im very reserved about it?

It's a beautiful place. If I could live anywhere in the UK it would be Cornwall.

Agree with this 100%.
Although it does have more rags than Manchester...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Cheesy said:
TatersDeep said:
Cheesy said:

I going Cornwall in July, never been before and to be honest im very reserved about it?

It's a beautiful place. If I could live anywhere in the UK it would be Cornwall.

Agree with this 100%.
Although it does have more rags than Manchester...
Everywhere has more rags than Manchester.

I love all the scandinavian countries but not for holidays.

Manilla and Asia fascinate me, Hong Kong,Singapore. Shanghai was amazing but only worked there.
The USA is where i hope i will end up one day. Ime working on it!!

Love Cornwall as well.

Going to Newquay for the 4 year running in 6 weeks.

But don't just stay in Newquay, plenty of other place to visit to.

Went on a business trip to Chicago as my mate was exhibiting some stuff there. He paid for everything. It was 2 days graft and 3 days sightseeing. Lovely place. Shedd aquarium, Sears tower the lot.
Managed to bang a Canadian girl who was also on business staying at our hotel. Loved my accent and everything. Great time.

She said to me "have you ever been to America before?" I said "no, but i've been in a few states"
British humor, you can't beat it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.