Favourite Horror Movies?

The Asphyx

English country squire Sir Hugo Cunningham searches for immortality by literally 'bottling up' the Spirit of the Dead, or Asphyx.

the_asphyx_gotcha.jpg

Can't remember the last horror film I saw that didn't make me laugh.

Is House of a 1000 Corpses or Devils Rejects class as horror?

Recently watched The Borderlands, thought the start was a little slow, the middle excellent, the end died on it's arse, was expecting more.

EDIT - Scream is fantastic, one of my favourite horror/slasher films. The sequels tho were poor, the humour in the original was subtle, they attempted humour in the sequels.

Anything with clowns or young children, particuarley Chinese kids sitting in lofts (The Grudge) is fucking horrific.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Salems Lot.

Great call. I'm a big horror fan so here goes

The Thing (1982)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th part 2
Halloween 1&3
Re-animator
Return of the Living Dead
Fright Night 1&2 (85&88)
Pet Sematary
Suspiria
The Beyond
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1,2&3
The Burning
and 100s of guilty pleasures like these gems
20jpd8x.jpg

2qdvhpx.jpg

2i8vqcy.jpg

The last one is a creepy classic based on a real unsolved serial killer in America, The Phantom Killer, check it out. its just been remade and is out later this year too.

I just can't watch horror films not even in broad daylight. The zombie things in I Am Legend gave me nightmares for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.