favourite mcfc chant of all time

I miss the simple chant of; "Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty!" Remember when there used to be a bit of a confrontation between players at Maine Road and the whole of the ground - apart from the Maine Stand - would be chanting it loud and proud! Never hear it anymore!

My fav would have to be; "my father said to me one day 'is it red or blue for you? And if you're red you're out the door and we wont see you no more!' And then one sat'dy afternoon he took me to Moss Side. He said 'my son your time has come and this is a lesson in pride!' You see the scum you never run you stand and fight your ground. And when we've won on derby day you're sure to hear this sound - Ark now hear the City sing United ran away. And we will fight forever more because of derby day!"

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
THIS we need more Lesson in Pride.

Also a big fan of:
We all follow Man City
Over land and sea (AND STRETFORD)
We all follow the Ciiity
On to victory

Never really liked this one, always thought it was a Chelsea song and we just blatently nicked it off them!

droylsdenblue said:
M C F C Manchester City are Magic!

Wasn't it...
We all agree Manchester City are Magic
We all agree man u*&^%d are tragic

another one we don't hear:

and its Manchester City
Manchester City FC
We're by far the greatest team
The world has ever seen

but hopefully we will again soon.... ;-)

With a knock kneeded chicken
and a bow legged hen
ain't had a fight since a don't know when
don't give a wiggle
and a don't give a wank
WE ARE THE KIPPAX BOOTBOYS NA NA NA NA

@
We are the Kippax st
and we admire defeat
when it comes from the boys who play in blue and white
(CLAP YOUR HANDS BOYS)

@
na na na na hey hey hey KING COLIN

Only ever heard it away at Barnsley in 2001, which we seemed to sing all game:

Heyyyyyyy Ali Benarbia, ooh aah
I wanna knoooooowwwwww,
Will you Feed the Goat,
Hey Ali Will you Feed the Goat

Simliar to Istanbul, just sang it over and over again, good times!

At Tranmere away in the 90s, "come in a taxi! ya must of come in a taxi" Then paused for a few seconds then "robbed that taxi! ya must of robbed that taxi"

danburge82 said:
I miss the simple chant of; "Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty, Ci-ty!" Remember when there used to be a bit of a confrontation between players at Maine Road and the whole of the ground - apart from the Maine Stand - would be chanting it loud and proud! Never hear it anymore!

I know what you mean mate, this simple chant seemed to get the adrenalin pumping, no wonder it used to kick-off so much, pure aggression and intimadation, loved it.

PARDOE PARDOE
WERE OFF TO MEXICO
WITH BELL AND LEE
AND SUMMERBEE
PARDOE PARDOE

pre 1970 world cup song

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.