Favourite (night)club

PistonBlue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
42nd Street
It's not a club but sort of but i love Corbiares

Corbieres is a must on any night out in town. Has to be the best jukebox in Manchester, and therefore England. Good call.

Yeh it's jukebox is amazing!!!, problem is you wait ages for your tunes to come on!! or is that just me? haha

only one problem with it last time i went in, the jukebox is to loud! lol

Gaudino said:
stonie said:
any one remember "bugsy's" in ashton? had a few mad ones in there and came out in a few mad states,i can recall walkind back to my birds and as i walked passed the garage near the police station in Ashton i could see monsters walking in mud on the other side of the road and when i finally got in bed there was a warlock with a big lance pushing it agains my foot....mad days

Those monsters walking in mud were REAL! It was the bikers coming out of the Spread Eagle.

jesus and eres me thinking that the 2 walnut whips were getting to me...phew

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
MikeF said:
Jaiiiiisus D'villes was the hottest club ever, nearly fainted in that back room once!

Remember being behind Giggs in the cloakroom queue at the hac and I don't know what possessed me but I just couldn't help myself but it just came out 'red c**t!', just looked the other way. Also saw Neville in Holy City Zoo, sure he must have thought i was gay as just kept smiling at him ha
didnt de villes used to be in albert square next to lazy lils i forgot about that place fuckin great aye

D'Villes was the greatest club ever when i was 18!

Burnage Is Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
didnt de villes used to be in albert square next to lazy lils i forgot about that place fuckin great aye

D'Villes was the greatest club ever when i was 18!

Top place Devilles..and it was on Lloyd st as i believe someone was a bit unsure earlier.

Remember when Joanne whalley used to work there...before she became mrs joanne whalley kilmer.

Devilles,Hacienda,placemates,cyprus tavern...all like a 2nd home in my youth!

Devillers was that the the limit after it ? , Jonah top call but orbit was fuckin piss poor Squins in Blackpool was quality full of Mancs

Placemates, Tiffany's, Rotters, The Playground Pub, The Ritz (Soul Nights on a Sunday, Grab-a-Granny night on the Friday), Fagin's, Ugli's, Mister Smith's, Intercon, Caroline's, The Piccadilly Club, The Bier Keller... Eeh, when I were't lad!

Soulboy said:
Placemates, Tiffany's, Rotters, The Playground Pub, The Ritz (Soul Nights on a Sunday, Grab-a-Granny night on the Friday), Fagin's, Ugli's, Mister Smith's, Intercon, Caroline's, The Piccadilly Club, The Bier Keller... Eeh, when I were't lad!

When you were a lad they still had temperance rooms!

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

They've got one in Rawtenstall... dandelion and burdock... yummy!

Anyway, less of the lip junior... I can still cut a rug with the best of 'em...

Soulboy said:
1_barry_conlon said:

They've got one in Rawtenstall... dandelion and burdock... yummy!

Anyway, less of the lip junior... I can still cut a rug with the best of 'em...

You've just set me off reminiscing now about the 'milk bar' that used to be on Lower Broughton Road. I can smell the hot vimto from here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.