Favourite (night)club

The Firkin, Thursday nights ladies night. Free drinks all night and your plenty of up and coming talent.

Valentines/ Charlie Browns
Foo Foo's Palace
Legends/ Cyprus Tavern
Thursdays/Fennels
Rafters all nighters
Man Alive
Hac
Quadrant Park
Number 1
Paradise Factory

MikeF said:
I was reminiscing recently with some mates about best nights out etc and got onto clubs but I had some legendary nights out in town at amongst others:

hacienda
konspiracy
thunderdome
precinct 13

is anyone of my age on here who remembers these? and I do actually think I'm turning into an old far as nowhere compares with the above nowadays, bah humbug

I just had to post something not remotely to do with the derby as I'm getting nervous as hell all of a sudden!

The only one from above i didn`t do was thunderdome,but i`d add wigan pier early 90s,back to basics ( Leeds ) Boardwalk ( Dave Haslam`s Yellow nights ),kellys in Portrush ( when posted in NI ).I could do a big list of house clubs i`ve been to,i`ve got loads of early 90`s house and still listen to it ( a lot ).

I see a few went clubbing in the early 90`s,if any of you want any links to some 90`s house to download just give us a PM. ;-)

Good to see a few mentions for Devilles. Free to get in if you went in Lazy Lils before 10.00. We used to take our own cans and Vodka in and get mullered.

Venue on a Friday was a top night. Coolest bouncers in the world. 2 black guys, 1 with dark shades and afro, other guy in his denim jacket.

The Ritz alternative night (Monday) was a mad one. Last song of the night was some dambusters type tune. Everyone used to run round the dance floor anti-clockwise. Me and 3 mates decided we'd swim against the tide by going clockwise. We all got a right shoeing.

air - birmingham
custard factory - birmingham

both home to htid & raverbaby. leeds, gatecrasher, blackpool, syndicate. in manchester probably k2 the club above the man met union, simply becuase of totally lost it. music box and jillys used to run some top dnb raves, other than that sankeys, birdcage, tiger etc. are all pretty decent on student nights.

oh and nearly forgot, warehouse project if you can class that as a club.

Smokies in Bardsley,Bredbury Halls,Carriages in Droylesden,Shades in Stalybridge,Romeo's,Froggies,same place in Oldham,The Ritz,Applejacks,Cyprus Tavern and Hacienda,went to see a lad from works band in there and ended up at The Brittania Hotel with the Aussie rugby league team and there groupies,good job they didn't drug test then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.