Favourite, Non-City, players of all time?

Bazzmand Show

Just wanted to get a thread going on what many peoples favourite players of all time are, who didnt play for City. Generally I dislike anyone that does not play for City but there were a few players that I used to Love watching. For me it has to be 1. Ronaldinho at his peak, 2. JJ Okocha and 3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Cheers Boys.

I used to love watching Jean Pierre Papin when he was at his peak. The complete striker

Trying to put other club prejudices to one side I think I would have to say Dalglish, Gazza, Henry and possibly Shearer have been the non MCFC players that I have enjoyed watching at City in my spectating years...

Many i could put here, but to get it down to a few probably - Van Basten, Real ronaldo, Alan Shearer and Matt Le Tissier to watch and for favourite just cos hes funny and would love to go on the piss with him - Jimmy Bullard.

Thierry Henry, i can remember him coming over to take corners(at COMS) and being clapped, whilst almost every other opposing player is booed. And i agree, Torres is something special as well, he is one player i'd love to have in our team

I don't care about the abuse this is going to get me but....

George Best

a top bloke, a gentle soul (and no I haven't forgotten Pardoe), an unfulfilled life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.