Favourite non-city shirt?

I love my Malaga shirt.

2012-13-malaga-cl-home-shirt-5583-1.jpg

How come Malaga mate ?

No major reason. Pellegrini at a push but I was watching some La Liga one night and just wanted them to win. I've seen learned about the Guiri Army.

Ah rite sound,it's just me and the mrs had a quick week in Benalmadena in May,and this bar we had a few beers in was the supporters club bar for Malaga,loads of ex pats follow them,I was quite amazed how many there was,mini bus job every home game etc etc they say its a rite good day out,but they were away the week I was there

Ah rite sound,it's just me and the mrs had a quick week in Benalmadena in May,and this bar we had a few beers in was the supporters club bar for Malaga,loads of ex pats follow them,I was quite amazed how many there was,mini bus job every home game etc etc they say its a rite good day out,but they were away the week I was there

I imagine a few of the Spanish clubs are like that. I get a negative vibe from Real Madrid and Barcelona so a plucky underdog like Malaga with a bonkers support struck a chord with me.

So far, one bloke in a pub pronounced it "Ma-lager" and another mistook it for Argentina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.