Favourite non-city shirt?

I really like the Sporting KC 2nd Away Jersey this year:
Sporting-kc-3rd-2.jpg

A cool kit.

But as an aside:

The sleeves on my red and black City away kit from this season are literally as long as what you see above. It's wacky (and a bit late seeing as new kits are set to drop soon) but I'm going to have them taken up at a tailor. I think I've asked this before, but did this happen to anyone else? I ordered it direct from the City shop, so it is legit.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am --<br /><br />

How did one get into and out of this?

This happened to me. I had my mother in law take up the sleeves for me. They were absurdly long. Also, the material that kit is made out of is awful - picks up every piece of lint in the room and is uncomfortable. I also ordered direct from City so it wasn't a knock-off. Strange because it was Umbro - and the blue Umbro kits were absolutely fine that year.

Ive seen some good ones for the upcoming seasons:

New Balance are doing some decent stuff:
panama-2015-new-balance-away-football-shirt_zpsmlt6n0hi.jpg
celtic-2015-2016-new-balance-away-football-shirt_zpsw96hdut3.jpg

Roma's are always good; simple and clean, they seem to get the best of Nike and us, not so much...
as-roma-2015-2016-nike-home-football-shirt_zpsxc5fn3bz.jpg

Then you have some other sky blue clubs; I feel like most will like the Malmo kit, the second, Sporting KC, might be more controversial but I find it interesting:
malmo-2015-puma-home-football-shirt_zpsztk75y9l.jpg
sporting-kansas-city-2015-adidas-home-football-shirt_zps6dq74q7n.jpg

Also, a quick shout for the new team USA kits; some might not be convinced from this pic, but they looked really good in action on the pitch in Germany the other day:
usa-2015-nike-away-football-shirt_zpswwehdjsl.jpg

I like my Flamengo home shirt that i bought last year .
It reminds me of Dennis the menace .

I lived in Norwich in the mid-90s, and they had some horrendous away shirts, but finally came up trumps with a simple green shirt that I came close to buying before I left...(but decided it would make me a traitor...)

football_shirt_2298_1_375x500x1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.