Favourite Player ??

mcfcdjr

If you had to name one player to be your current favourite who would it be ? Also, who is your favourite of all time (you've seen) ?

Mine would be Kompany and SWP (Im 21)

Current - aguero
All time - its hard but lake or Morrison. Not the most talented but definatly gave 100% when called upon!

MrLeeC said:
Current - aguero
All time - its hard but lake or Morrison. Not the most talented but definatly gave 100% when called upon!

As in Andy Morrison mate ? Downloaded his book for the kindle yesterday should be a decent read. Met him once when I went to watch Wales vs Norway he was there with Alfie. AM was a top guy stopped and chatted with me and dad for about 5-10 mins.

Current is Aguero. My all time's are Paul Lake and Gio Kinkladze.

For clarification I'm 37.

Tevez the best current player, hate what he's done but a fantastic footballer.
the best player i've seen in a blue shirt is by far away colin bell, world class.

mcfcdjr said:
MrLeeC said:
Current - aguero

As in Andy Morrison mate ? Downloaded his book for the kindle yesterday should be a decent read. Met him once when I went to watch Wales vs Norway he was there with Alfie. AM was a top guy stopped and chatted with me and dad for about 5-10 mins.

Yeah andy Morrison pal. Wasn't it royal who said he dragged us through division 2? I'm waiting to get my iPad 3 before downloading it same with lake's book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.