Favourite Player ??

The Goat was my hero as a kid. But swp was always the one (the only one) who got you on the edge of your seat just to see him run around someone with the ball and try to score from 30 yards. How times have changed.

Can't pick a current favourite tbh.

Special mention has to go to Sun Jihai :) What a joy to watch him run around like a headless chicken lol won us a few pens though to be fair

mcfcdjr said:
If you had to name one player to be your current favourite who would it be ? Also, who is your favourite of all time (you've seen) ?

Mine would be Kompany and SWP (Im 21)

Isn't it great to be in the position of having so many fantastic players in the current team that you just can't pick one!!!!

Now: Aguero
Past: Uwe Rösler(not the best forward we have had over the last 30 years but captured the moment of city), Trevor Francis(in my view the last true world class player we had before the take-over)

Of current players ... Gareth Barry

Of all time ... that's easy for me

1st - Alan Oakes .... saw him make his debut in 1958 ... after five minutes I turned to my dad and said "He's good"
2nd - Bert ... absolute legend .... and when we as boys were outside Maine Road autograph hunting .. he always stayed there until everyone was done ... and we had to line up in an orderly manner !!!
3rd - Dunnie .... modern legend ... treated badly in the end ... but without him we would have lost it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.