Favourite Player ??

MrLeeC said:
mcfcdjr said:
MrLeeC said:
Current - aguero
All time - its hard but lake or Morrison. Not the most talented but definatly gave 100% when called upon!

As in Andy Morrison mate ? Downloaded his book for the kindle yesterday should be a decent read. Met him once when I went to watch Wales vs Norway he was there with Alfie. AM was a top guy stopped and chatted with me and dad for about 5-10 mins.

Yeah andy Morrison pal. Wasn't it royal who said he dragged us through division 2? I'm waiting to get my iPad 3 before downloading it same with lake's book.

Yeah mate signing him from Huddersfield must be one of the most important signings we have ever made. Even as a 9 year old that wembley year I could appreciate the 100% effort he put in.

MrLeeC said:
mcfcdjr said:
MrLeeC said:
Current - aguero
All time - its hard but lake or Morrison. Not the most talented but definatly gave 100% when called upon!

As in Andy Morrison mate ? Downloaded his book for the kindle yesterday should be a decent read. Met him once when I went to watch Wales vs Norway he was there with Alfie. AM was a top guy stopped and chatted with me and dad for about 5-10 mins.

Yeah andy Morrison pal. Wasn't it royal who said he dragged us through division 2? I'm waiting to get my iPad 3 before downloading it same with lake's book.

Haven't read Lake's but Morrison's is a must read. Quality book and a great insight to his life!

Player at the moment: Joe (I'm a GK too so he has to inspire me haha)
Player of all time (I'm 18): Goater.

Maradonna - crazy, drugged and brilliant. Carried the shitest international team to the World Cup. Hand of God was not his fault, it was Shilton's, he just did what he had to do.

piffy on a rock bun said:
David Silver & Colin Bell (im 49)

David Silver??

at 49 you should know better ;-)

Current: Kun
All Time: Gio

I'm 53.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.