Favourite scenes/quotes from films.

From Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6csp2fZt2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=5IKdSisty1Y[/youtube]

Most badass scene EVER!!!

What a film

1_barry_conlon said:
And it's the fair haired but slightly balding Bobby Charlton to kick off this important FA cup 5th round tie between manchester u****d and Tottenham hotspur.

But sir, i thought you were Denis Law?

Denis Laws in the wash today son.

Brian Glover in the games episode in 'Kes' one of my favourite films.

My mother, a Barnsley lass, was a drama teacher at St Helens school when Kes was filmed. Glover was a local teacher too as well as being a part time wrestler. She can be seen at the back in the assembly scene.

It's a brilliant film but a bit funny to think that I too had a thick Barnsley accent until I was 8. Not a trace of it now I'm happy to say.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w[/youtube]

I love the smell of naplam in the morning

Classic film

office-space-employees-smashing-printer.jpg

Office Space, if you've not seen it, it should be at the top of your list.

"Office Space" is awesome!

Cameron: [Whispering to himself after hanging up from a phone call with Ferris] I'm dying.
[Phone rings, and Cameron answers]
Ferris: (over the phone) You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do.
Cameron: [singing] When Cameron was in Egypt's land...?let my Cameron go!"
Yes, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

like the last scene in 8mile. just a fitting ending with his whole life ahead of him.
and no, not because its the end of the film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.