Favourite Scottish team

As the only team I support is Manchester City,then to say I don't give a flying fuck about Scottish "fitba" is a gross understatement.
You may as well ask my favourite Peruvian team,or my favourite root vegetable.
Why this tiresome non-issue is aired every so often is beyond me.
Why does anyone need a "second club", a "Scottish club" a "non-league" club?
I wouldn't watch Rangers or Celtic if they were playing in my back garden.

citizen said:
Rangers for me, every rangers fan ive met they hate rags

I work with about 50 gers fans. 3 of them support city, the rest of them are bitter about our wealth and think they are a huge club and we are jokers. Most of the others like chelsea and more than three like the rags.

I dont have a favourite team from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, nowhere! Not interested at all! They wouldnt like City and they dont like the English up there, or anywhere for that matter, as it is!

Im interested in City and England! I would, however, like to know if the Torino and/or Malaga links are true, it would be nice to have a team to look out for!

danburge82 said:
I dont have a favourite team from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, nowhere! Not interested at all! They wouldnt like City and they dont like the English up there, or anywhere for that matter, as it is!

Im interested in City and England! I would, however, like to know if the Torino and/or Malaga links are true, it would be nice to have a team to look out for!

Talk about a contraditction, but im sure some people know what i mean!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
As the only team I support is Manchester City,then to say I don't give a flying fuck about Scottish "fitba" is a gross understatement.
You may as well ask my favourite Peruvian team,or my favourite root vegetable.
Why this tiresome non-issue is aired every so often is beyond me.
Why does anyone need a "second club", a "Scottish club" a "non-league" club?
I wouldn't watch Rangers or Celtic if they were playing in my back garden.

Watched 2 Old Firm Games on Setanta this season, one at whatever the ground is called that Celtic play at(score: 0-0), the other was at Ibrox (score: 1-0)! I can honestly say I was bored to death in both, the football was shite and i didnt think the atmosphere was all that good at either ground, was no more special than any derby in England - oh apart from derby games at Old Trafford where the atmospheres are terrible!

Id want a second team with a bit less self importance, even though their achievements are no better than City's stand alone 1 European trophy, than Celtic or Rangers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.