Favourite second team/most hated other team

Don't really have a second team but I have a soft spot for West Ham.

I really, really, beyond words, hate Spurs.

2nd favourite team is Rochdale - used to work in Castleton and went to Dale games with my mate when City weren't playing. Delighted they went up this season.

2nd Least favourite club - "the peoples' club" (everton)

Second has always been Altrincham FC
Second hated has always been the spuds even before '81.

daveduke67 said:
Exclude the obvious hated team please.

I keep my eye out for Bolton as I live there, my first ever match was watching them against West Brom, playing in a fetching green and yellow kit, when Gary Owen (City reject woah woah) had just signed. Plus I used to go with my super white mates when City were playing too far away - it was only a fiver to get in. That was in the day when football was played on a Saturday or a Wednesday - none of this Sky nonsense.

I always have hated spurs. I fuckin hate that yid army chant and I had the misfortune of accepting an invite into the supporters club lounge when we played them. Got surrounded by them all being cheeky chirpy Cockneys with their sparkling wit and repartee - hate that accent more than any other. Got beat but almost had Gazza in tears - If you've shagged Gazzas bird clap your hands, Gazza Gazza where's your bird.
dont think gary owen was ever considered a city reject and ive never heard any blue call him that.when gary owen played for w.b.a. they would of been a team i looked out for.

2nd team Inter Milan, then Leeds (Grandads team, in 1935 he got pneumonia travelling from Harrogate to Leeds on the back of a motorbike in December wearing a trilby and an overcoat) Also take an interest in Notlob as I live here and brother and nieces have season tickets.
Most hated Stretford Utd, Everton, Spurs in that order, Everton's away supporters are just the dregs of Merseyside pure scum.

I like to see Rochdale winning to be honest....and they have never made me feel threatened.

Really dislike Portsmouth, i'll try my hardest to explain - First of all they were sniffing round our players way toooo much a few years back and signed James and Distin (but were linked with others), the ground is absolute corrugated piss stain, the fans actually believe they are the best (including that bell piece tatooed weird lazy eyed book seller), their 'play up' song is is annoying and generally speaking Portsmouth is full of backwards pretend fisherman fecks with toothless fat birds.

Still going down there for holiday though.

2nd favourate are blackpool (my local club for last 12 years)
2nd most hated are spurs (fans, stadium, redknapp, cockneys....hate them all)

2nd Team - Arsenal (sorry, I know, I know... but they're my dad's team)

2nd hated team - Leeds United - bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.