Favourite Sex Scenes

Skashion said:
Just went and checked because I was sure this thread has been done before and it has. I also forgot two of the best:

Amy Smart in Crank (both, 2nd one edges it)
Jemima Rooper in The Black Dahlia

The crank sex scenes are hilarious

sweynforkbeard said:
The scene in, 'Brief Encounter,' where a 2-6-4 Darjeeling class steam locomotive can clearly be seen idling at platform 3 of Carnforth railway station before departing to Lancaster, Preston and all points to Shrewsbury - probably the 11:16 discontinued in 1955 as you all are doubtless aware - is arguably one of the most erotically charged moments in British film history. Even today most TV showings of the film remove this scene, a wise precaution in my estimation.

Whilst I can appreciate the attraction of the scene mentioned, I believe it is surpassed by a sequence in Qudrophenia. Not however the much vaunted Leslie Ash knee-trembler in the back alley, but rather the exciting crowd scene rumpus on Brighton beach. Who could not be aroused by the sight of anachronistic Judas Priest T-shirts, flared Woolworths denims and David Cassidy central partings sported by supposed 1960s rockers - to this day I have to slow it down on my digital video machine to get the full erotic benefit.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rach getting bukkake'd by half of the forum was memorable.
She looked like an explosion in a glue factory.

Did my invite get lost in the post for that one?<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 am --<br /><br />
Gelsons Dad said:
Bale and two hookers in American Psycho. With Phil Collins for the backing track ;-)

Watching that just makes me laugh! Especially when he's flexing his muscles in the mirror.

The American Psycho scene is fantastic.

and, er, to throw in what could be seen as a controversial suggestion, the rape scene in Last House on the Left (the remake), I'd be lying if I said that didn't give me a twitch.

BimboBob said:
Churchill123 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rach getting bukkake'd by half of the forum was memorable.
She looked like an explosion in a glue factory.

Did my invite get lost in the post for that one?

Oh Yes.

Well whats the chances of me getting a Bluray copy of the night, so i can pretend i was there!?..

Churchill123 said:
Zoe Lucker in Footballers wives used to be prime wank bank material when i was younger!

Remember a scene of her getting fucked sensless on a private jet in one episode, can't find it now as at work, but its mint! Plenty of tits, she looks well into it!

I enjoyed that too mate. proper moaning in pleasure too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.