Favourite Sex Scenes

Wild Things, class

nzpo3l.jpg

The scene in, 'Brief Encounter,' where a 2-6-4 Darjeeling class steam locomotive can clearly be seen idling at platform 3 of Carnforth railway station before departing to Lancaster, Preston and all points to Shrewsbury - probably the 11:16 discontinued in 1955 as you all are doubtless aware - is arguably one of the most erotically charged moments in British film history. Even today most TV showings of the film remove this scene, a wise precaution in my estimation.

sweynforkbeard said:
TCIB said:
If you searchon xhamster for double anl fi... oh movies.

Err dunno, possibly some scene in ET.

Ah, the legendary steamy coupling between ET and Elliott's mom. Those rare Betamax copies can go for $000s on ebay.

I heard there are copies of cut footage from starwars with chewbacca raping an ewok, does this exist and if so where would one aquire said smut.

Edit:: I foung irrefutable proof of it's existence, google image search i salute you...

[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m87zrfKCc91rroiseo1_r1_1280.jpg[/bigimg]

TCIB said:
sweynforkbeard said:
TCIB said:
If you searchon xhamster for double anl fi... oh movies.

Err dunno, possibly some scene in ET.

Ah, the legendary steamy coupling between ET and Elliott's mom. Those rare Betamax copies can go for $000s on ebay.

I heard there are copies of cut footage from starwars with chewbacca raping an ewok, does this exist and if so where would one aquire said smut.

If you ever find it see if you can get me the infamous chimney sweeps pole scene from Mary Poppins. Julie Andrews and Dick van Dyke - the smutty pair.

Just went and checked because I was sure this thread has been done before and it has. I also forgot two of the best:

Amy Smart in Crank (both, 2nd one edges it)
Jemima Rooper in The Black Dahlia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.