favourite sh1t city player?

Got to be Chippy, greatest moment i have seen him we played Chelsea at home and he was doing a man marking role on Lamps started brilliantly in the 10th minute got injured didnt see him for another year.

johnmc said:
Strange that you pick the prems 3rd top scorer in his 1st season in the prem as a shit player ? Any chance you could explain ?

Kare Ingebrigsten ran his socks off when he played just wasn't good enough remember him getting a hattrick V Leicester in the FA cup that was incredible because he was shocking!! Also funny about that game Citys other goal was a 40 yard lob from Alan Kernaghan the entire Kippax screaming SHOOT!!! Fair play he did :)

Steve Daley. Didn't ask Swales to go gung ho to sign him for SIGNIFICANTLY more than Allison had already agreed to pay. All went wrong for him at City - but a REALLY nice guy. Sent him a good luck card when he left (I was a young teenager then!)and he sent me a personal handwritten reply thanking me and wishing me well - still got it (I know - I'm a saddo!)

McMinimum. The only player in 42 years of watching City that has had the abilty to get me off my seat and scream abuse at him. I can forgive incompetance if there is at least some effort there, but not that twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.