Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

Schalke from Germany are the only real ones that I support.

I like watching Barca play but I wouldn't say I support them.

Feyenoord - Watched them last year with Guidetti playing great supporters and ground plus number of the legion wearing City caps.
Tho dont mention them in Amsterdam later this month they hate each other !

Strømsgodset, the club from Drammen (Norway), is not my local team but have my support now that they have a ongoing cooperation with City. Some of the youngsters from the academy have been loaned out to Strømsgodset (Abdisalam Ibrahim at the moment) and have helped them climb to be among the title contenders in the Norwegian top division. Mancini himself is rumored to have watched a couple of matches and is quoted as being pleased with how Strømsgodset are developing their players.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/artikkel.php?artid=10051590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/ar ... d=10051590</a> (in Norwegian)

Aberdeen, Valencia (mestalla is an incredible stadium), Fiorentina, Hamburg (love the badge), Bruges, Marseille. To be honest I like most foreign clubs bar Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Inter, Juventus and Milan. Watching a match abroad is a not to be missed experience.

My second team are Napoli, especially after how much I have enjoyed watching them over the last few years.

Don't like their fans, a bit too extremeist, but it would be great for them to relieve their Maradona era again. Plus they are another club like us who go into all sorts of financial difficulties, got relegated to third tier of their relative football league yet still managed to get huge crowds.

Getting into Boca Juniors as well lately - definately going to try and make the Super-Clasico next season.

Limerick FC!!!
Promoted this weekend as champions after twenty three years out of the top flight.

Of course, this league isn't actually foreign to me. I'm confused now. Think I'll go and lie down.

Espanyol - Used to go on holiday near Barcelona
Livorno - Badge, fans, kit, just a brilliant team, with brilliant stories
Hearts - Dad has close friends in Edinburgh
San Lorenzo - Zaba's team

baildon blue said:
Fluminese of rio Brazil i would love to go to Brazil and see a league game
Highly recommend a trip in the next few years or so, Fluminense will probably be playing in the new Maracana once it's finished (or when they play in a big derby match it will be there for sure)!

1566763_full-lnd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.