Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

In England apart from city I look out for

Carlisle united and stalybridge celtics results.

Spain - Valencia
Italy - lazio
Germany - 1860 Munich. As I was them for 10 years on football manager
France - has always been psg
Holland - Ajax

I don't support any of them I just like em.

I also use to like river plate, as I bought a fake shirt of them when I was about 10 on holiday.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
LongLang said:
So barcelona as well then. Being the other spanish team you first saw play live. At home.

No not Barca as don't like running with masses. Is that ok with you !!!

Why did you go to Camp Nou then?

Cos the mates I was with got tickets. What you want me to do stand outside on my fucking own. Jesus fucking Christ its like the old bailey here sometimes

Here (US) : LA Galaxy

Italy: I have always big a huge fan of Miccoli (criminally overlooked by the Azzurri) so this has to go to Palermo but really I just HATE AC milan

Spain: Bilbao if not only for the way they only let the local guys play

Germany: Anyone but Bayern

France: RC Strasbourg.... never seen a game, I just really want to go to this city and eat the food, maybe catch a game ;)

DC United - They are home and the games are fun
Atletico Madrid - City in Spain
Dortmund - Just fun
Roma - I think it was their badge and vucinic
Marseille - love creative kits

the god Gerry Gow said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
No not Barca as don't like running with masses. Is that ok with you !!!

Why did you go to Camp Nou then?

Cos the mates I was with got tickets. What you want me to do stand outside on my fucking own. Jesus fucking Christ its like the old bailey here sometimes
It was too easy mate

I went to a kaiserslautern game last season because i lived pretty close by. They got relegated, seems to be a common occurrence with teams i support.

Really fancy getting an Atletico shirt, what do you think?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-atletico-madrid-home-shirt-2012-2013-377764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-atleti ... 013-377764</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.