Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

Celtic - great fans and i hate those rangers Fascists

Atletico Mineiro - because ronaldinho playes for them.

England: Manchester city (of course).
Spain: Valencia.
Germany: none (yes i'm italian).
France: none (and yes i'm italian).

Italy: Messina (my hometown club), it is relegated in low divisions, hopefully to be back in serie A or B asap in 30-40 years maybe. If you don't remember my club, try to watch this video <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkid4gfk3Fc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkid4gfk3Fc</a> good memories..

chris_m said:
mcfc2607 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I dunno why but I like Juve, apart from City the only strip I've ever bought, can't remeber the year but SkySports sponsered them, even got ADP 10 on the back.
Who's ADP?

del Piero?

Give this man a chocolate watch! Del Piero was my favorite player at the time, I always hoped he would have a swansong at City.How times have changed.

J3SUS said:
Celtic - great fans and i hate those rangers Fascists

Atletico Mineiro - because ronaldinho playes for them.

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

Millonarios

Spent a summer in bogota and was hooked. Ultras were fantastic.

Tbilisi said:
Alemmania Aachen,Germany - Watched them at a UEFA game v Lille a few years ago,great fans as well.

Nea Salamina Famagusta,Cyprus - Me and a few other Blues watch them when in Cyprus as a good Cypriot friend is a fan.

Sochaux,France - A fan worked with me a few years ago when over here

Soft spot for Torino re City connection

Hard spot for Aurora
Nea Salamina was the team I went to see when living in Cyprus (shame they play in red though!!) also because a Cypriot mate followed them being a refugee from Famagusta.

France: Olympique Lyonnais (L'OL / Lyon: Wife and her family's team. Have been to many games there)
Spain : Barca (Anti Franco pro Catalunya) Athletico (Use to work in Madrid and always got on better with their fans than the arrogant glory hunters that followed Real.
Scotland : Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Just love the name and have 2 scottish mates who support Cally)
Netherlands PSV (Have good friends in Eindhoven. Have been over there)
Italy : Inter (Cos they're NOT AC !!)
Germany Hamburg cos of good craic a couple of years back in UEFA
Wales Haverfordwest County (I was born there !!)

Spain - A. Madrid
Germany - Dortmund
France - PSG
Holland - Ajax
Italy - None, never enjoyed watching Italian football nor ever had a particular affinity with a player or club from there.

First post on here boys, after being an avid reader for a long time. I was outraged to see all the Scottish teams you guys like, after all supporting city hasn't been easy over the years. And yet so many like the top two up
Here. Why o why so some of you like Celtic and rangers? The ICT fan is quite a decent choice but we must get you guys attention to shift toward Hibernian fc. After all we are similar to you guys, been through a LOT of pain, but unlike they pair through in Glasgow or even our neighbours we haven't put our club in millions of pounds of debt to get to where we are. Also like UTD a lot of Celtic and rangers fans come from all over the country to watch them cause they always win things. Not like you guys or even us
Anyway shift your Scottish attention to Hibernian haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.