FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

I get the sense that some on here expect 10/10 performances all through the team, and not a single ball given away.
I've read that Kompany should be "put out to pasture"
And that there were " woeful performances"

Some people are only happy when they're moaning about something!!!

Absolutely outstanding. We have a great chance to win it no doubt about it.
Play a shadow side in the 2nd leg.

Play like that against the better teams and we will be out.

Nice result but we wont win if we present the sort of chances to the likes of PSG Barca Real or Bayern that we presented this very poor Basel team.

I personally think we will do very well to get to the semis again. Not quite there yet for me but we will be, eventually.

Anyone who calls that performance woeful is either drunk, deranged, born post-millennium or all three.

Danilo coming on sitting infront off back 4, could he now be the alternative to fernandinho now it's looking like yaya won't get many mins again?

I get the sense that some on here expect 10/10 performances all through the team, and not a single ball given away.
I've read that Kompany should be "put out to pasture"
And that there were " woeful performances"

Some people are only happy when they're moaning about something!!!

100% correct, it's either Aguero is past it or we're sloppy...a load of entitled whinge-bag nonsense. The 2nd half tonight was a glorified testimonial and people are moaning that we didn't give everything we have.

Danilo coming on sitting infront off back 4, could he now be the alternative to fernandinho now it's looking like yaya won't get many mins again?
It was a brief cameo but he didn’t put a foot wrong while he was on (actually made two or three key tackles, actually).

Many of us have said he could do a job in Fernandinho’s role against lesser sides to give his countryman a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.