FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 13th Feb, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be at our best and not underrate them. If we win by many goals, we can afford to rest players in the other leg.

Also this is an opportunity for us to try both Foden and KDB playing together even though I feel like Alvarez will start.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Bernardo De Bruyne Foden Doku
Haaland​

Bloomin' tough place to go and we must be absolutely at our best to give us a chance of a ruthless scoreline. I personally see it as being a tight scoreline.

Pep will go for control. That was his approach in all away games en route to winning it so I suspect the same will be done here and likely throughout this season. Expect Bernardo and grealish to come in. Going to assume kovacic is unavailable for whatever reason he was today.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Foden
Grealish
Haaland.

What do you mean by control? Lots of possession? or a little bit more defensive than usual?
Basically prioritising keep ball. Safe options that won't risk losing the ball, hence why I suspect grealish and bernardo will come in. Pep would take a draw away and trust us to win it at home.

Personally, I think we could all but put it to bed in the first leg if we played our normal game but Peps slightly tweaked approach to away games won us the champions league last year so I won't be questioning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.