FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will rotate but play quite a strong team, go a goal down and we are under pressure, if it goes to extra time it could easily cause tired legs or injury and the last thing we need is to tire ourselves before Sunday. Eddie will be rested, maybe Ake too for Akanji, and even Alvarez may start, but we don’t need to have too many changes at first. Copenhagen are no mugs, about the same as an average mid-table PL side

Wrong thread I know but my word we need to rescue James McAtee from sheff United before he gets ptsd

Whoever is advising him need sacking. He’d already agreed to go to Leicester and then changed his mind to return to Sheffield.

The fact that they are stinking the Premier League out is a surprise to no one.

Perhaps unpopular, but I'd again use this opportunity and risk resting Rodri. Last week's rest looked to do him a lot of good watching him yesterday. Perhaps rest Foden as well, although I imagine he wants to play every minute now.

----------------Ederson
Lewis--Akanji--Ake--Gvardiol
-------Kovacic--Nunes
Doku-------Foden--------Bobb
-----------------Alvarez

Last edited:
This tie isn’t over yet. Some of the City teams being picked are ridiculous. Some of the team selections are near enough resting the whole first team.(that played on Sunday) Pep will make some changes, but he won’t make near enough 11 changes that people are predicting. Pep wants this 2nd leg won convincingly and as early as possible during the match. Then he will make changes during the match.

Cleansheet please then the rest will look after its self. Haaland brace and 5 subs early in the second half. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.