FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Judicial Review, objection defeated :( (p 72)

Shame the No Campaign didn't get the verdict they wanted. The concerns raised seemed legitimate and should have born further scrutiny in my opinion. I hope it can be appealed so that we can be assured correct process has been followed, all questions and queries answered (eg the question over the covenant etc), proper consultation took place and that wishes of the genuine residents of Moston is given priority - irrespective if that is for or against the stadium.

what would happen if the glazers sold utd would they drop FCUM and all go back

Maybe I live with my head in the sand here in sunny Irlam, but I have never met an fc united fan, nor have I met anyone who has attended one of their games. I'm in two minds whether they exist at all and this is just an elaborate internet hoax.

Way of the roses said:
Maybe I live with my head in the sand here in sunny Irlam, but I have never met an fc united fan, nor have I met anyone who has attended one of their games. I'm in two minds whether they exist at all and this is just an elaborate internet hoax.
Funnily enough, the only "fans" of their's I've ever communicated with is on here!

Way of the roses said:
Maybe I live with my head in the sand here in sunny Irlam, but I have never met an fc united fan, nor have I met anyone who has attended one of their games.

"FC United beat Irlam FC 3-1 in a game to raise money for the victims of the gas explosion in the town three weeks ago." <a class="postlink" href="http://fcunited.org/m_story.php?story_id=3254" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fcunited.org/m_story.php?story_id=3254</a>

Gary-Bralio said:
Way of the roses said:
Maybe I live with my head in the sand here in sunny Irlam, but I have never met an fc united fan, nor have I met anyone who has attended one of their games.

"FC United beat Irlam FC 3-1 in a game to raise money for the victims of the gas explosion in the town three weeks ago." <a class="postlink" href="http://fcunited.org/m_story.php?story_id=3254" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fcunited.org/m_story.php?story_id=3254</a>

Three weeks ago? November 2010?
As commendable as the link is, it doesn't answer the question that he's never met an FC United fan!

Re: FC United - Judicial Review DECISION DAY TODAY!!!!! (p 71)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Nice comment on the FC unofficial forum :

Buckomcr

Why all the secrecy regarding the imminent Judicial Review decision. I dont get it, there is at least one who has paid his 12 quid to become a member just so he can read the members forum and report back to his divvy blue mates.

For what it's worth they have lost with no right of appeal.

Go report that back you backward blue twat, an you can quote me on that you fuckin div.

Just to put you right Buckomcr regarding the £12 although i have said it on here before i use a FC members log in because i work with a couple of FC fans but their not into forums etc so he lets me use his login details :)

Still a bit obsessive and pathetic of you though isn't it, especially given how irrelevant FCUM supposedly are.

Great news by the way, now perhaps you can all devote your energies to a 74-page thread about something City-related

Sorry, MES, it was a quote from the article I linked to, I was not trying to say it was 3 weeks ago the match took place. Sorry, again, if that wasn't clear.

S/he didn't just say he had never met an FC United fan, though, s/he also claimed never to have met anyone who had attended a match where FCUM featured - I think that was my point, sort of. There were certainly plenty of locals there.

It was a bitterly cold night, that. The only thing I remember, bar the coldness, was the eight Norwegians who greeted us as we came in - they had somehow (I think by asking random black-cab drivers; "any matches on tonight? Irlam, you say? Oh, good, take us there, please) made it to Irlam from Sandefjord.

Really lovely ground, Silver Street, btw.

Re: FC United - Judicial Review DECISION DAY TODAY!!!!! (p 71)

zutroy said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Nice comment on the FC unofficial forum :

Buckomcr

Why all the secrecy regarding the imminent Judicial Review decision. I dont get it, there is at least one who has paid his 12 quid to become a member just so he can read the members forum and report back to his divvy blue mates.

For what it's worth they have lost with no right of appeal.

Go report that back you backward blue twat, an you can quote me on that you fuckin div.

Just to put you right Buckomcr regarding the £12 although i have said it on here before i use a FC members log in because i work with a couple of FC fans but their not into forums etc so he lets me use his login details :)

Still a bit obsessive and pathetic of you though isn't it, especially given how irrelevant FCUM supposedly are.

Great news by the way, now perhaps you can all devote your energies to a 74-page thread about something City-related

Not irrelevant to someone who lives across the road from the Ronald Johnson Playing Fields like tueartsoverhead kick does.

Great news indeed that apparently an appeal to the judgement will be going in ;)
That legal aid will come in handy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.