FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Judicial Review, objection defeated :( (p 72)

Mad Eyed Screamer. where do you live? I live on St Mary's Rd and liken all this legal bollocks to the United fan who blocked City's development of Beswick/Clayton. Both ventures will enhance the areas they are in, and if any local* can't see this they should get their collective arses away to the middle class suburbia they imagine they inhabit.

* or resident of the USA or Stockport.

Re: FC United - Judicial Review day 2 (pg 61)

lloydie said:
dukie said:
lloydie said:
It's the club you still support despite your posturing that has done most to harm the English game

Very strange comment.

Not strange at all, unless you have difficulty with English.

I'm accusing MUFC of the harm, and Luddite of supporting them.

I know what you were doing, it's still a stange comment.

Re: FC United - Judicial Review DECISION DAY TODAY!!!!! (p 71)

I Hart Man City said:
FC United have real fans. They wouldn't abandon their club if things didn't go their own selfish way.

(Not again anyway... For a while)

Have you ever heard of Maine Rd FC you cock?

Yes, you obviously know nothing about them, with a comment like that. Hahahahhaha you ignorant cock.

Mostonian said:
I Hart Man City said:
FC United have real fans. They wouldn't abandon their club if things didn't go their own selfish way.

dont have a problem with fc ,but i have a problem with people,who are ill informed ,so just to put the record right,maine rd, was formed by city fans,as a tribute to city,a club born of love.maybe thats why it has survived fo 50years

strongbowholic said:
Way of the roses said:
Maybe I live with my head in the sand here in sunny Irlam, but I have never met an fc united fan, nor have I met anyone who has attended one of their games. I'm in two minds whether they exist at all and this is just an elaborate internet hoax.
Funnily enough, the only "fans" of their's I've ever communicated with is on here!
Oh they exist. I once got stuck on train full of them on the way to play Kendal. Bunch of bigger cunts I've never heard. The arrogance of rags, but self-righteous as well - so worse than actual rags.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
Mostonian said:
Maine Road FC are not a breakaway club, you cock. They're City fans who formed their own team in order to PLAY football, not support a team, but still support City. This is why their games rarely, if ever, clash with City home games. Indeed, I believe most of their games played on Fridays for this very reason. It's a completely different concept.

ped said:
Mostonian said:
I Hart Man City said:

dont have a problem with fc ,but i have a problem with people,who are ill informed ,so just to put the record right,maine rd, was formed by city fans,as a tribute to city,a club born of love.maybe thats why it has survived fo 50years

Yes, Maine Road started out as a Sunday league team called Rusholme supporters club and over the years worked their way up the leagues to where they are now with a minimum of fuss or attention......

Mostonian said:
Mad Eyed Screamer. where do you live? I live on St Mary's Rd and liken all this legal bollocks to the United fan who blocked City's development of Beswick/Clayton. Both ventures will enhance the areas they are in, and if any local* can't see this they should get their collective arses away to the middle class suburbia they imagine they inhabit.

* or resident of the USA or Stockport.
Lived in Moston for 19 years, just off st Mary's Road for the last 6 years until emigrating Sept 2011.
The united fan blocking City's plans was offered compensation and relocation help, in order for a brownfield eyesore to become what it will become.
Locals in Moston will receive no such luxuries and will see a green field become an eyesore!
That's the difference.

Mostonian said:
I Hart Man City said:

I think I just blushed, I was so embarrassed for you by this comment!

Time to get back 'on message' with the other liars Rag Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.