FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Local residents apply for an oral hearing (p 77)

SteWadda said:
Hugh Jarse said:
The FC lounge is certainly in Harpurhey it came under Harpurhey at the last boundary change. Looking from the Ben Brierley down Kenyon lane Moston is to the left and Harpurhey to the right, under the auspices of Pat Karnage.

Lily Lane School is on the right and is in Moston. My kids go there and that's their address.

It's now in Harpurhey follow the links.

Hugh Jarse said:
SteWadda said:
Hugh Jarse said:
The FC lounge is certainly in Harpurhey it came under Harpurhey at the last boundary change. Looking from the Ben Brierley down Kenyon lane Moston is to the left and Harpurhey to the right, under the auspices of Pat Karnage.

Lily Lane School is on the right and is in Moston. My kids go there and that's their address.

Moston...whatever your links say

mancityvstoke said:
Hugh Jarse said:
SteWadda said:

You obviously don't the area as well as you think. That side of Kenyon Lane is in Harpurhey Ward and the people will vote in that ward.

Hugh Jarse said:
mancityvstoke said:
Hugh Jarse said:

You obviously don't the area as well as you think. That side of Kenyon Lane is in Harpurhey Ward and the people will vote in that ward.

I live in this area and if you read my replies properly you will see that I, and others from the area, agree that it will be Moston to us no matter what councillors say or daft links.

I'm not saying that you are wrong because you are actually correct but it's how local people think that matters really.

manclad said:
Hugh Jarse said:

So are you saying that Moston Indoor Market is now in Harpurhey??

I think the Moston Indoor Market has gone too! Last time I went past (admittedly in September 2011) it was an Asian or African supermarket!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
manclad said:
Hugh Jarse said:

I think the Moston Indoor Market has gone too! Last time I went past (admittedly in September 2011) it was an Asian or African supermarket!

Actually the boundary changes were made to clean up Moston of all the crap behind the TSB. So the council took the easy route as usual and changed the boundary so now the crap is in Harpurhey hence Moston is now cleaner, problem solved.

Hugh Jarse said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
manclad said:

Actually the boundary changes were made to clean up Moston of all the crap behind the TSB. So the council took the easy route as usual and changed the boundary so now the crap is in Harpurhey hence Moston is now cleaner, problem solved.

While were on the subject of the FC lounge I thought I'd submit this ditty

FCUM
THE GREAT PRETENDERS

Oh, yes, we’re the Great Pretenders….
Pretending we really can play,
But that isn’t true,
We are just fooling you,
Pretenders are what we will stay.

Oh, yes, we are still Great Pretenders,
And our fans are now seeing the light.
Our playing is s**t
Because goals we can’t hit,
And it seems that the “NO’s” were quite right.

Hugh Jarse said:
Hugh Jarse said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

While were on the subject of the FC lounge I thought I'd submit this ditty

FCUM
THE GREAT PRETENDERS

Oh, yes, we’re the Great Pretenders….
Pretending we really can play,
But that isn’t true,
We are just fooling you,
Pretenders are what we will stay.

Oh, yes, we are still Great Pretenders,
And our fans are now seeing the light.
Our playing is s**t
Because goals we can’t hit,
And it seems that the “NO’s” were quite right.

And I thought the little rags where of no consequence? YCNMIU!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Have you co-owners been informed when the Oral Hearing is yet? ;)

Yeah, and?

Edit: Actually you'd know anyway, with having your own FC member account and all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.