FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Salford said:
Well seeing as this thread is about FC Utd i would just like to extend a hand of freindship from myself and other like minded FC Utd fans. I am looking forward to our visits to moston to watch FC. I truly believe that the presence of our club in Moston will be of benefit to the local community. My handshake is genuine. Rob ( Salford Reds FCUM )

wow.

i really cant see what the issue is here? who gives a f*ck about a team 7 leagues lower than city not as if there ever going to be a rival, they want to make a ground in a sh1t hole of an area and want to help drag it up! then let them it can only be good for the area. get a gerip the only reason people are moaning about this is its got utd in the name get over it and grow up ffs.

i go past there every day, i see nobody on there only sh1t that has been dumped the place they want to use is like a rubbish tip. so they obviusly love there green areas!

geek said:
i go past there every day, i see nobody on there only sh1t that has been dumped the place they want to use is like a rubbish tip. so they obviusly love there green areas!

Do you really think that if they saw you in a city scarf they wouldnt start trouble?

mancityvstoke said:
geek said:

Do you really think that if they saw you in a city scarf they wouldnt start trouble?

i dont think they would no, but then thats just me maybe you'd need to do a survey of fCUM (i do really think they need to think about that abv tho!!) not all football fans still live in the 80's and want to cause trouble! what makes you think i couldnt get trouble from a fellow city fan?? coz i have!

i couldnt give a rats arse about a tiny club 7 leagues lower than city maybe i'll start worrying about fCUM if they get to the premier league.

let them have the bit of shit ground they want, i wonder how may of these people objecting to it will use the facilitys when they do make them??
no wonder were called bitters you lot give them just cause for it.

it's not as if its man utd moving there wanting to build a 90,000 seater is it, fair enough if it was and i'd be with you all the way.

geek said:
mancityvstoke said:
geek said:

i dont think they would no, but then thats just me maybe you'd need to do a survey of fCUM (i do really think they need to think about that abv tho!!) not all football fans still live in the 80's and want to cause trouble! what makes you think i couldnt get trouble from a fellow city fan?? coz i have!

i couldnt give a rats arse about a tiny club 7 leagues lower than city maybe i'll start worrying about fCUM if they get to the premier league.

let them have the bit of shit ground they want, i wonder how may of these people objecting to it will use the facilitys when they do make them??

it's not as if its man utd moving there wanting to build a 90,000 seater is it, fair enough if it was and i'd be with you all the way.

Try it yourself....go in the club with a City scarf on and sing a few City anti Utd songs which we do at every home game.

See what happens.

They are Man Utd fans and hate City fans. They call us bitters because of years of Utd success compared to years of failure not because we may harbour concerns about FC Utd a breakaway club of Man U supporters who hate City and turned on their own club but if the Glazers left would be straight back I assume.

Aren't FC Utd fans the bitter ones anyway?

geek said:
mancityvstoke said:
geek said:

It's not a City vs U***** thing though. This was all about the covenant in place when the field was bequeathed to Moston, the whole Planning Application process, the lack of transparency from Manchester Council from start to end - eg the cheap sale of the land, the funding, the impact to the environment and the impact to the community.

All those things (if I read the thread correctly, apologies if I've not) were what caused concern and, in the view of the resident's campaign were not addressed sufficiently well to let this build go ahead.

strongbowholic said:
geek said:
mancityvstoke said:

It's not a City vs U***** thing though. This was all about the covenant in place when the field was bequeathed to Moston, the whole Planning Application process, the lack of transparency from Manchester Council from start to end - eg the cheap sale of the land, the funding, the impact to the environment and the impact to the community.

All those things (if I read the thread correctly, apologies if I've not) were what caused concern and, in the view of the resident's campaign were not addressed sufficiently well to let this build go ahead.

if it was about the covenant in place and they liked\enjoyed the green space then i'd have no problem with fighting for it. but its a local tipping place and rubbish tip and full of fu*king dog shit if they enjoyed it look after it!!!

its a compleate joke and i'm embarassed about it, and it has been made a city vs united thing when they were doing collections out side mcfc robbing city fans when they have already been granted legal aid.

i've said my piece now and im finished with the whole debate. there going to get it one way or another.

geek said:
strongbowholic said:
geek said:

if it was about the covenant in place and they liked\enjoyed the green space then i'd have no problem with fighting for it. but its a local tipping place and rubbish tip and full of fu*king dog shit if they enjoyed it look after it!!!

its a compleate joke and i'm embarassed about it, and it has been made a city vs united thing when they were doing collections out side mcfc robbing city fans when they have already been granted legal aid.

i've said my piece now and im finished with the whole debate. there going to get it one way or another.

You seem easily embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.