FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
underthemoonlight said:
Any chance of listing ALL the grants we get please?
Or
Would MES let us know how much legal aid has been wasted? not included the thousands that have been collected, or gone missing.
Are you as a protest club saying people shouldn't be able to protest for something they don't agree with?
I have noticed a lot of fc fans gloating about getting all these grants at a time when a lot of people have been made redundant, so this doesn't suprise me that the crowds are down, i can't see them getting many new fans and the fans they have are loosing intrest.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
underthemoonlight said:
Or
Would MES let us know how much legal aid has been wasted? not included the thousands that have been collected, or gone missing.

Not a penny of legal aid was used, so calm yourself down now.

Seems to be a common theme this, FCUM fans accusing the "no to FCUM" campaign of essentially stealing funds, yet providing not one shred of evidence to support this slanderous accusation.

underthemoonlight said:
Or

Gone missing you say?

Meaning Stolen?

underthemoonlight said:
Quiet happy to publish our figures, but you don't want to reveal where all the donations have gone? so if its not legal aid then reveal. What you hiding?

Am I missing something or what?
No legal aid was used by RURA - so all donations given went towards legal fees... whilst implying you think there was a surplus, a slush fund syphoned by the committee? That's as laughable as the anti City songs you sing each week.....

Who (apart from yourself undethermoonlight) is suggesting that anything untoward has taken place as regards to RURA's finances?
Do you have access to information not in the public domain or are you simply attempting to discredit a legitimate residents association?

If you are privvy to such damning information, then please, by all means go ahead and inform us all on this very forum (I will be the first to wade in with criticism if that is the case).
If it is not the case, then I suggest you (politely) shut the fuck up.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
underthemoonlight said:
Quiet happy to publish our figures, but you don't want to reveal where all the donations have gone? so if its not legal aid then reveal. What you hiding?

Am I missing something or what?
No legal aid was used by RURA - so all donations given went towards legal fees... whilst implying you think there was a surplus, a slush fund syphoned by the committee? That's as laughable as the anti City songs you sing each week.....

Who (apart from yourself undethermoonlight) is suggesting that anything untoward has taken place as regards to RURA's finances?
Do you have access to information not in the public domain or are you simply attempting to discredit a legitimate residents association?

If you are privvy to such damning information, then please, by all means go ahead and inform us all on this very forum (I will be the first to wade in with criticism if that is the case).
If it is not the case, then I suggest you (politely) shut the fuck up.

Well put MES I see the so called Rebels won 6-0 last night I'm looking forward to reading the match report in that August Organ "The Exchange & Mart" or this months edition of " Viz" That is of course if my Council grant is successful.

Hugh Jarse said:
underthemoonlight said:
lol i take it thats a NO then

My grant was not successful all monies had been allocated to FCUM.

I think he (assuming it is a he) was referring to my post!

OK underthemoonlight..... it's simple.
For the services of a barrister for the initial judicial review, RURA were given the quote of X amount. So RURA went out and raised X amount. Not a penny more or a penny less. Just the right amount.
So that's where it all went and all of your conspiracy theories can go out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.