FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
geek said:
Robbo said:

Thank f*** for that after your original comment.
You've no idea whatsoever about the residents real concerns and obviously think yourself above people in the area, but I'll tell you what you can't piss straight and your shit stinks just like anyone else.
Hope you don't have to stop at the lights when you are passing, you might get a nasty surprise

Robbo is that some kind of theat??? Oh my word! And somebody asked earlier on if I'd feel threats walking through there when the FC fans are around, grow the fuck up you idiot.

Not at all, I don't advocate violence in anyway shape or form, it was meant tongue in cheek, I also believe in trying to see the best in people from all walks of life, although have to admit I'm struggling with you following your initial comment ;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
geek said:
Robbo said:
You've no idea whatsoever about the residents real concerns and obviously think yourself above people in the area, but I'll tell you what you can't piss straight and your shit stinks just like anyone else.
Hope you don't have to stop at the lights when you are passing, you might get a nasty surprise

Robbo is that some kind of theat??? Oh my word! And somebody asked earlier on if I'd feel threats walking through there when the FC fans are around, grow the fuck up you idiot.

He's clearly not threatening you. He's implying that your belief that FC fans wouldn't be bothered about City fans would be proved misplaced if you ever got stuck at the lights near a pub full of the turncoats. If your car had anything City displayed or you were wearing a shirt, they'd likely attack you.

You've chosen not to read it though. You seem to have come on this thread intent on starting an argument and it didn't take long for you to start throwing insults around.

And you're telling people to grow up?!? Incredible.

This^^^^ far better than I'm able to say, cheers mate

dukie said:
geek seems a reasonable sensible chap.

Is he you really?

-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 pm --

dukie said:
cheekybids said:
Do you believe the area is a shit hole?

It'll look lovely when the stadium is up and running before it gets vandalised.

Vandalised by who?

-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:50 pm --

citykev28 said:
geek said:
Robbo said:

He's clearly not threatening you. He's implying that your belief that FC fans wouldn't be bothered about City fans would be proved misplaced if you ever got stuck at the lights near a pub full of the turncoats. If your car had anything City displayed or you were wearing a shirt, they'd likely attack you.

You've chosen not to read it though. You seem to have come on this thread intent on starting an argument and it didn't take long for you to start throwing insults around.

And you're telling people to grow up?!? Incredible.

Exactly .....they are Man U and hate City.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzSb-WFyxw&list=PL25A2D8397240FD3A[/youtube]

Even when playing Maine Rd FC the dicks are singing anti City songs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geBxV4d6MM8&list=PL25A2D8397240FD3A[/youtube]

Err no! I put my opinion across and as per usual if it differs from others it gets abuse.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 pm --<br /><br />Err no! I put my opinion across and as per usual if it differs from others it gets abuse.

geek said:
Err no! I put my opinion across and as per usual if it differs from others it gets abuse.

-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 pm --

Err no! I put my opinion across and as per usual if it differs from others it gets abuse.
errr, no

you leveled personal abuse at posters that didn't agree with you

just watched a few minutes of that second video posted above. they really are thick as sh*t. singing "f*** off city', to maine road fc? didn't know maine road fc was actually called maine road city fc. why are they still obsessed with us even though we are about 7 leagues above them. actually feel quite sorry for them cos its obvious something isn't quite right in their heads.

geek said:

-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 pm --

Bye bye now fuck off ! ****

mcfc1894 said:
just watched a few minutes of that second video posted above. they really are thick as sh*t. singing "f*** off city', to maine road fc? didn't know maine road fc was actually called maine road city fc. why are they still obsessed with us even though we are about 7 leagues above them. actually feel quite sorry for them cos its obvious something isn't quite right in their heads.

Did you spot the Kearsley casuals flag? ffs

mcfc1894 said:

There were lads in Manchester City shirts standing up waving their arms about in the seats at Stalybridge - they must have thought they were at some other derby.

AndyFcum said:
mcfc1894 said:

There were lads in Manchester United shirts standing up waving their green and gold scarves about in the seats at Stalybridge - they must have thought they were at some other derby.

Quite agree Andy :)

Can I ask a serious question, what is the purpose of fc utd? I know about the protest about the glazers but at what point do you decide if you've won?

If the Glazers leave, do you close the club?
or are the ambitions of the club to progress as high as possible in the league and one day become rivals of utd? If that's the case who do you support?

There's lots of fans who get tired of the top leagues and then go and watch, flixton, altrincham, stockport, bury, why create a new club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.