FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Judicial Review date announced! (pg 57)

Interesting link to the Hednesford Town forum about FC fans who played and beat FC yesterday

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.htfcsa.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.htfcsa.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=999</a>

How come your reading the Hednesford forum??

Didnt read anything about the Harry potter mob that were baying for trouble

or was it this?

The FCUM fans supported their team throughout, but as with real Man Utd they whinged and moaned a lot. They may bring revenue with them, but also a few hotheads (we seem to have a few of our own for specific matches sadly)

Hugh Jarse said:
JM Mcr said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Wow! A light just came on inside someone's head!!!!

What was the trailer for? LOL at the ''complainers'' comment, like 'how dare they'! ha ha
Did the council offer them a brownfield site?

The council did not offer a brownfield site because that would to have been bought so it's much easier to give away public land for £1

More trouble at FCUM game this weekend, is this what we can expect every time they lose? lets just hope the council are not successful at the judicial review on the 18th Dec

underthemoonlight said:

or was it this?

The FCUM fans supported their team throughout but as with real Man Utd they whinged and moaned a lot. They may bring revenue with them, but also a few hotheads we seem to have a few of our own for specific matches sadly)

I prefer these highlighted comments

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
underthemoonlight said:

or was it this?

The FCUM fans supported their team throughout but as with real Man Utd they whinged and moaned a lot. They may bring revenue with them, but also a few hotheads we seem to have a few of our own for specific matches sadly)

So what you saying Mr T

I thought this thread was about "were not against the fcum build" as long as its not on the Moston Bowling green??

Or

Can i find shit about fcum and post it on here, i prefer the highlighted comments too. Your becoming a very obsessed follower of fcum. do you not remember when the naughty40 turned up and got chased by fcum

underthemoonlight said:
underthemoonlight said:

or was it this?

So what you saying Mr T

I thought this thread was about "were not against the fcum build" as long as its not on the Moston Bowling green??

Or

Can i find shit about fcum and post it on here, i prefer the highlighted comments too. Your becoming a very obsessed follower of fcum. do you not remember when the naughty40 turned up and got chased by fcum

You're hard.

underthemoonlight said:
underthemoonlight said:

or was it this?

So what you saying Mr T

Or

Well hard like the dog from eastenders

underthemoonlight said:
underthemoonlight said:

or was it this?

So what you saying Mr T

Or

This thread is indeed about ''not on the bowling green'' - but from the looks of how the plans have gone so far, it looks like the bowling green is going to get concreted over.
As a result, you cannot blame local residents for taking more than a passing interest in what kind of ''we will be good neighbours'' that are (maybe) about to move in next door.

Mr T's observations on a Hednesford Town fans forum is no more bizarre than that of an FCUM fan on a Manchester City fans forum ;)

Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

Bell Ender said:
Good evening everyone
Just a note to let everyone know we have a court date of the 18th Dec 2012 at the District registry of the high court in Manchester.

Wish us luck

If it is Pisspot Pete then neither of you have a chance. That's THE "in" joke by the way.

I would like to make a reply but I haven't got a clue what your on about ?

FC fan here in peace.
I've been reading this thread over the past few weeks and am really troubled by the atmosphere between the club and locals. If we do get the nod to build the stadium it will be a hollow victory and not one to pop the champagne corks.
There are fans I know who would celebrate, but to rub it in the faces of those people who will be our neighbours would be another negative step in a very delicate situation.
It would be nice to be in an area where the locals felt part of what we are about but it is clear to me that this will not be the case (and locals have every right to feel that way) and I really wish there was a brown field site where we could develop in Moston that would gain the support from local residents.
I am proud that FC are a community orientated club and of the work we do, but also aware that while we may do a lot of work with people outside of Moston (or they will come and use the facilities within Moston) the very people who live around the community stadium are people who we have alienated.
Personally I feel split on two sides: The club / supporters have done brilliantly in raising the funding needed to build our new home in a way like no other club I can think of in modern times. Yet the level of opposition to FC over the chosen site makes me wonder whether our strong desire for a new ground has blinded us to the issues that the potential community we will be based around are concerned about.
I just wish all three parties - the council, FC and local residents - could get together and work together to come up with a solution that satisfies everyone. There must be a brownfield site available in the area that is suitable for us to use that local residents can then come on board with us.

Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

Hugh Jarse said:
Bell Ender said:
If it is Pisspot Pete then neither of you have a chance. That's THE "in" joke by the way.

I would like to make a reply but I haven't got a clue what your on about ?

FC fan here in peace.
I've been reading this thread over the past few weeks and am really troubled by the atmosphere between the club and locals. If we do get the nod to build the stadium it will be a hollow victory and not one to pop the champagne corks.
There are fans I know who would celebrate, but to rub it in the faces of those people who will be our neighbours would be another negative step in a very delicate situation.
It would be nice to be in an area where the locals felt part of what we are about but it is clear to me that this will not be the case (and locals have every right to feel that way) and I really wish there was a brown field site where we could develop in Moston that would gain the support from local residents.
I am proud that FC are a community orientated club and of the work we do, but also aware that while we may do a lot of work with people outside of Moston (or they will come and use the facilities within Moston) the very people who live around the community stadium are people who we have alienated.
Personally I feel split on two sides: The club / supporters have done brilliantly in raising the funding needed to build our new home in a way like no other club I can think of in modern times. Yet the level of opposition to FC over the chosen site makes me wonder whether our strong desire for a new ground has blinded us to the issues that the potential community we will be based around are concerned about.
I just wish all three parties - the council, FC and local residents - could get together and work together to come up with a solution that satisfies everyone. There must be a brownfield site available in the area that is suitable for us to use that local residents can then come on board with us.

Seeing as were on about FCUM I fail to see why they claim their development is so successful they still have not managed to find a home is it because more and more pubs are closing down that another pub team is not required. On a more serious not,e shame about the in off on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.