FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Judicial Review date announced! (pg 57)

underthemoonlight said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
underthemoonlight said:
How come your reading the Hednesford forum??

Didnt read anything about the Harry potter mob that were baying for trouble

or was it this?

The FCUM fans supported their team throughout but as with real Man Utd they whinged and moaned a lot. They may bring revenue with them, but also a few hotheads we seem to have a few of our own for specific matches sadly)

I prefer these highlighted comments

So what you saying Mr T

I thought this thread was about "were not against the fcum build" as long as its not on the Moston Bowling green??

Or

Can i find shit about fcum and post it on here, i prefer the highlighted comments too. Your becoming a very obsessed follower of fcum. do you not remember when the naughty40 turned up and got chased by fcum

Well underthemoonlight Mr C i don't trawl the forums i saw what a Hednesford fan mentioned on your own FC forum and i was also sent the link by a friend just think of it that i'm acting like a conduit for info passed onto me and not me being obsessed.
This thread is about building on the field as i have said previously i work with some FC fans so i have no axe to grind in that respect and as MES said if the stadium does get built then surely we have the right to see what we can or cannot expect

underthemoonlight said:
underthemoonlight said:
How come your reading the Hednesford forum??

Didnt read anything about the Harry potter mob that were baying for trouble

or was it this?

The FCUM fans supported their team throughout but as with real Man Utd they whinged and moaned a lot. They may bring revenue with them, but also a few hotheads we seem to have a few of our own for specific matches sadly)

So what you saying Mr T

I thought this thread was about "were not against the fcum build" as long as its not on the Moston Bowling green??

Or

Can i find shit about fcum and post it on here, i prefer the highlighted comments too. Your becoming a very obsessed follower of fcum. do you not remember when the naughty40 turned up and got chased by fcum
Why were SCUM around in the eighties/nineties?

Re: FC United - fans causing trouble again! (pg 59)

Well!

Their problem has been solved.

Go and share with Salford Reds Rugby League club at Barton, and put the money in the bank.

The only downside would be, FC United Of Barton.

What do you do if your not going to win a trophy ? Well FC have solved the probłem :

Get ready for a Stand Off

Main Stand and MRE to battle it out at Grantham game

With Christmas not far away and carols in the air, we thought it would be a great idea, and a bit of festive fun, to finally get an answer to the perennial question: Which stand is the loudest at FC United - the Main Stand or MRE?

So, at the last home game before Christmas against Grantham Town on Saturday, December 15, there will be a competition between the two stands to see which of them can sing the loudest and generate the best atmosphere throughout the game. The judges deciding the winner will be FC United manager Margy, coach Chuks and player development coach Daz Lyons. They will base their verdicts on which stand gets behind the team longest and loudest throughout the game.

So what’s its all going to sound like on the day? We spoke to some FC regulars to get their views. Danny Livesey, one of the loudest singers in the MRE, said: “The only good thing about the Main Stand is the view.”

Trev Fox, self-styled Main Stand singer/ songwriter, is looking forward to the day. "We’re working on a few new Christmas songs. It’ll confuse the MRE, they won’t know what hit ’em," he told us.

Lee Barrow, ex MRE’er but now in the Main Stand, said: "I used to go in the MRE on a regular basis but what’s with singing the songs so fast? The Main Stand sing at the right speed. I think Stand Off is a great idea. A few of the young ones in the MRE have gone off to college and/or found girlfriends, so we need to get them back for this game," he said.

Throwing down the gauntlet to the MRE, Main Stand regular Paul Cambridge said simply: “We are the MAIN Stand, they are just the apprentices."

FC manager Karl Marginson is also looking forward to the day. “Our supporters are fantastic and it will be great to have a bit of pre-Christmas fun to see if we can replicate some of the best atmospheres we’ve ever had at Gigg Lane," he said. "I don’t know how we’ll choose between the stands, and who will come out on top but we’ll see on the day.”

Whether you’re a Main Stander or an MREer, let’s turn the Grantham game into a flag day to create some colour and while we’re at it give those old MRE and Main Stand supporters who haven’t been for a while a big nudge to get along and sing their hearts out for the Stand Off Trophy

That's where we went wrong all those years :)

Caveman said:
underthemoonlight said:

So what you saying Mr T

Or

Why were SCUM around in the eighties/nineties?

That's what I was thinkin.

do you not remember when the naughty40 turned up and got chased by fcum

Christmas soon, you can open all those pressies eh! You never know. You might get a t-shirt with 'WE HAD MORE THAN YOU SO YOU RAN, BUT ON MY OWN I'M A RAVING SHITBAG' written on it.

Were a good bunch really.

<a class="postlink" href="http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=96732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=96732</a>

The Judicial Review is tomorrow, Tuesday 18th December in Manchester.
Good luck to my former neighbours in getting the council's planning departments decision overturned.

Thanks to the many Blues on here who donated cash to enable my former neighbours the opportunity to have a barrister represent them.

Good luck to RURA (Residents United Residents Association)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Good luck to my former neighbours in getting the council's planning departments decision overturned.

Thanks to the many Blues on here who donated cash to enable my former neighbours the opportunity to have a barrister represent them.

Here's hoping for the right decision !

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Here's hoping for the right decision !

You only have to look at what is happening at Salford RLFC to wonder whether having a stadium in Moston is financially sustainable with a semi pro club that attracted 1500 fans on Saturday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.