FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Local residents apply for an oral hearing (p 77)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
City have agreed to let RURA do a bucket shake outside Eastlands on Saturday so they should be alright :)
Hopefully Blues will put a few bob in if they see someone with a bucket :)

Ha ha! The power of Blue Moon.
I posted the above to wind a few FCUM'ers up and it appears to have worked!
I received an email from someone at RURA who was contacted by the MEN - the reporter saying he'd received a few complaints that RURA may be collecting illegally and do they have a street licence?

The reporter was informed ''nothing to see here, move along quickly'' lol

I also believe I have my very own thread on their fans forum too. I'm very flattered indeed :)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
City have agreed to let RURA do a bucket shake outside Eastlands on Saturday so they should be alright :)

I received an email from someone at RURA who was contacted by the MEN - the reporter saying he'd received a few complaints that RURA may be collecting illegally and do they have a street licence?

I also believe I have my very own thread on their fans forum too. I'm very flattered indeed :)

Well said screamer it won't be long before the council completely roll over and let FCUM run all council services. It goes to show that this Labour run council are not so much for the people as they are doing their best to privatise all services and are blaming government yet again. It begs the question how much influence has Andy Walsh and his team of so called Rebels got over the council, considering how many grants they have received with their so called community activities

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

So the holier than thou VT you believe that MES was lying ! you say lying MES says banter ?

VT says If they wish to appeal i respect that but to put those appeals in at the last second every time is poor.

I know that not to be true so i would say your lying but what would you call it ?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

oyb.jpg

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

So the holier than thou VT you believe that MES was lying ! you say lying MES says banter ?

VT says If they wish to appeal i respect that but to put those appeals in at the last second every time is poor.

I know that not to be true so i would say your lying but what would you call it ?

Ha ha!
Does VT have a preferred time when the appeals should be put in?
The likes of VT believe in democracy as long as it goes with how he thinks it should be interpreted!
''We respect your right to appeal as long as you let us know in advance when you are appealing and to put that appeal in at least 4 days before the deadline......''
you really couldn't make it up.....

Hugh Jarse said:
Well said screamer it won't be long before the council completely roll over and let FCUM run all council services. It goes to show that this Labour run council are not so much for the people as they are doing their best to privatise all services and are blaming government yet again. It begs the question how much influence has Andy Walsh and his team of so called Rebels got over the council, considering how many grants they have received with their so called community activities

I'm surprised they haven't offered to run Metrolink on a ''not for profit'' basis...... ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Hugh Jarse said:

I'm surprised they haven't offered to run Metrolink on a ''not for profit'' basis...... ;)

Maybe when they take over all the council services they will repair the roads, so when they fail to get the stadium built they will have a level surface for home games, with jumpers for goalposts and floodlit with street lamps. All on a "not for profit" basis of course. There again the Metrolink was seven years late to Central Park, probably waiting for them to find a home They can't even be called a pub with all the pubs closing.

How much did the bucket collection outside the ground raise MES?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.