FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Local residents apply for an oral hearing (p 77)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
strongbowholic said:
How much did the bucket collection outside the ground raise MES?

:D

Well obviously nothing was raised outside the ground as RURA doesn't have a street licence - but I gather £468 was raised inside Mary D's and Tony's Stadium Chippy.
Thanks to all who donated.
Saw the buckets mate and was all too happy to drop a score in. Good luck :))

strongbowholic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
strongbowholic said:
How much did the bucket collection outside the ground raise MES?

:D

Well obviously nothing was raised outside the ground as RURA doesn't have a street licence - but I gather £468 was raised inside Mary D's and Tony's Stadium Chippy.
Thanks to all who donated.
Saw the buckets mate and was all too happy to drop a score in. Good luck :))

Thanks
Had an email from RURA today who said the support was tremendous, each and every City fan happy being to contribute to this important environmental issue.

The FC lounge is certainly in Harpurhey it came under Harpurhey at the last boundary change. Looking from the Ben Brierley down Kenyon lane Moston is to the left and Harpurhey to the right, under the auspices of Pat Karnage.

I see FCUM are to diversify offering other sports the opportunity come to the fore as reported in todays MEN

Goalkeeper hit me claims ref.

A spokesman for FC United said:

FC Abraham Moss are one of a number of teams set up by FC United as part of an FA initiative to give opportunities to those on the fringes of society. We encourage players to
demonstrate their other abilities especially if they can punch above their weight. Boxing promoter Don King now feels the threat from Andy Walsh and has sought a rematch at the FC Lounge Harpurhey the rematch to be shown on people like us. Tickets available from FCUM under a community grant scheme.

Hugh Jarse said:
I see FCUM are to diversify offering other sports the opportunity come to the fore as reported in todays MEN

Goalkeeper hit me claims ref.

A spokesman for FC United said:

FC Abraham Moss are one of a number of teams set up by FC United as part of an FA initiative to give opportunities to those on the fringes of society. We encourage players to
demonstrate their other abilities especially if they can punch above their weight. Boxing promoter Don King now feels the threat from Andy Walsh and has sought a rematch at the FC Lounge Harpurhey the rematch to be shown on people like us. Tickets available from FCUM under a community grant scheme.

Great News for fight fans Community Boxing
FC United are to promote a community boxing match for all FC coached goalkeepers and will be held at Gigg Lane, Bury, their home ground. Tickets will be grant aided under a strictly not for profit basis. There will also be a sideshow attraction for new junior members called punch the ref. The prize for coming first at the sideshow will be a life-size replica Andy Walsh punch bag.

Hugh Jarse said:
The FC lounge is certainly in Harpurhey it came under Harpurhey at the last boundary change. Looking from the Ben Brierley down Kenyon lane Moston is to the left and Harpurhey to the right, under the auspices of Pat Karnage.

True but it's still Moston to me.

Hugh Jarse said:

So are you saying that Moston Indoor Market is now in Harpurhey??
If anything,I would say that the FC Lounge is in Lightbowne,as the Lightbowne ward(for local elections) is just down Kenyon Lane.

manclad said:
Hugh Jarse said:

If anything,I would say that the FC Lounge is in Lightbowne,as the Lightbowne ward(for local elections) is just down Kenyon Lane.

The Lightbowne ward disappeared a few years ago.
King Karney took half of it, Harpurhey ward goes as far as the Ben and then down Kenyon Lane to Lightbowne Road, turning right all the way down to Church Lane and all in between!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
manclad said:
Hugh Jarse said:

The Lightbowne ward disappeared a few years ago.
King Karney took half of it, Harpurhey ward goes as far as the Ben and then down Kenyon Lane to Lightbowne Road, turning right all the way down to Church Lane and all in between![/quote

Thanks for updating me on these changes to our electoral wards MES.
As Stoke said,as far as I'm concerned,Moston goes all the way down Moston Lane,and changes to Harpurhey around Asda/Police Station.

Hugh Jarse said:

Lily Lane School is on the right and is in Moston. My kids go there and that's their address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.