FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugh Jarse said:
underthemoonlight said:
lol i take it thats a NO then

My grant was not successful all monies had been allocated to FCUM.

We don't have a rich sugar daddy, so every little helps. whether it be from the council or lottery funding or from our own pockets. it all helps. Anyone that does the lotto can say they've helped build our ground.

underthemoonlight said:
Hugh Jarse said:
underthemoonlight said:

We don't have a rich sugar daddy, so every little helps. whether it be from the council or lottery funding or from our own pockets. it all helps. Anyone that does the lotto can say they've helped build our ground.

Why not go and put some petrol in your car and help our transfer kitty. On second thoughts just fuck off.

underthemoonlight said:
Hugh Jarse said:
underthemoonlight said:

Wait a minute, City were parasites and ''council house dwellers'' when we received funding via the same sources?
What's changed? Oh, I get it, you're receiving the money now, so that makes it alright ;)

Now that the appeal has been rejected I think this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.