FC United Thread

The club doesn't make a loss on fixtures with 1500+ people in attendance.

Fantastic mate, standing with mates on the terrace making a racket with a beer in hand. Loads better than paying 5 times more, being forced to sit down in a sterile atmosphere whilst paying 6 quid for a piss poor pint that you can't even consume whilst watching the game ;)

Don't hate any football club. Haven't got much time for your "modern football" clubs mind. Salford are almost certainly going to win our league this year because of the money they've thrown at it but I wouldn't swap what we have for a second. It all just feels really hollow to me. Fair play if you enjoy that sorta thing but it doesn't represent what I think football should be.

There's only actually one loan but that's the plan ;) They aren't due to be repaid for awhile anyway so plenty of time to raise the money.

Not at all what I said. The club will with funds generated.

Power failure? Forgot to plug your laptop in? Monitor on the brink? I would if I could.

Couple of questions for you, When did you begin to hate modern football? Was it before 2012? And were you a regular rag goer before jumping ship?

Fantastic mate, standing with mates on the terrace making a racket with a beer in hand. Loads better than paying 5 times more, being forced to sit down in a sterile atmosphere whilst paying 6 quid for a piss poor pint that you can't even consume whilst watching the game ;)
Don't you realise that fans of non-league clubs had been doing exactly that for about 100 hundred years before 2005. I bet you hadn't even stepped foot in a lower league / non league prior to 2005.

Don't you realise that fans of non-league clubs had been doing exactly that for about 100 hundred years before 2005. I bet you hadn't even stepped foot in a lower league / non league prior to 2005.
Stop talking shit. The Moston Rag socks invented non league football. Everybody knows that.
They also invented singing songs at games too.
City even ripped their ideas off by getting Alex Williams to replicate their community work programme.

Stop talking shit. The Moston Rag socks invented non league football. Everybody knows that.
They also invented singing songs at games too.
City even ripped their ideas off by getting Alex Williams to replicate their community work programme.

So true, there were no non league sides for anybody to go and watch before the Moston Rag Socks were formed. Everybody that was pissed off with 'modern football' had to go shopping on a Saturday afternoon before the saviours arrived. Oh and they dont want success because that would mean they would be like the horrible club they left, if fact they are desperate to be relegated just to keep them grounded.

on hearing this about the break away back in 2005 and seeing the size crowd outside OT in there green and gold you would have thought a lot more would have gone to FCUM and they was talking about 10 to 20 thousand members all signed up and never to step foot in OT anymore there promise of a better run club that the fans own money will be spent on the club and the board will never do anything to hurt the fans and all the accounts will be available and clean no hidden agenda

how wrong could you be and a fan based club run by fans that setup up its own board members to trust there money was being spent in the right way hahahahahahaha its daft that anybody could believe in such a idea and even the dream of maybe one day playing united city liverpool was talked about in there vision hahhaahhah

i know a couple of so called fans and they still hold seasons ticket at united and when i talk to them its not just a handful of fans that are still going to united its unreal why on earth would you back a break away but still go to united i just don't get it and look at FCUM now the crowds are dropping fast and the trouble with the missing money and the broad only adds to the drama

so how on earth have we on bluemoon a FCUM believer its like pissing in the wind or sitting next to the nutter on the bus hahahahahah

I notice a lot of Liverpool fans "hate modern football" too. Can't imagine why. Obviously it's nowt to do with not winning stuff any more. No, it's deeply-rooted rejection of capitalist society and a desire to go back to simpler times when an ordinary local businessman could make a fortune (for example by selling rotten meat to school kids) buy a major football club, and buy the best players in the country for around £100k apiece. If only we could bring those days back, along with trolleybuses and smogs that stopped you seeing the other side of the street; life would be so much better!

Couple of questions for you, When did you begin to hate modern football? Was it before 2012? And were you a regular rag goer before jumping ship?
As long as I can remember. Yes. Yes.

I'm aware that clubs have been doing it for a century yes none of what I said stated otherwise.
on hearing this about the break away back in 2005 and seeing the size crowd outside OT in there green and gold you would have thought a lot more would have gone to FCUM and they was talking about 10 to 20 thousand members all signed up and never to step foot in OT anymore there promise of a better run club that the fans own money will be spent on the club and the board will never do anything to hurt the fans and all the accounts will be available and clean no hidden agenda

how wrong could you be and a fan based club run by fans that setup up its own board members to trust there money was being spent in the right way hahahahahahaha its daft that anybody could believe in such a idea and even the dream of maybe one day playing united city liverpool was talked about in there vision hahhaahhah

i know a couple of so called fans and they still hold seasons ticket at united and when i talk to them its not just a handful of fans that are still going to united its unreal why on earth would you back a break away but still go to united i just don't get it and look at FCUM now the crowds are dropping fast and the trouble with the missing money and the broad only adds to the drama

so how on earth have we on bluemoon a FCUM believer its like pissing in the wind or sitting next to the nutter on the bus hahahahahah
Green and gold campaign came years after FCUM and was completely useless.

Why don't you ask those fans that you know why they still go to OT? I don't know anyone at FCUM that does so I've got nobody to ask.

Our crowds haven't changed much in the last 10 years the fall in attendances are only that when compared to the higher than usual attendances we got after the ground was built. Not much difference in those actually inside the ground on match days.

There is no trouble with missing money, seems that's a personal drama you're having.

As long as I can remember. Yes. Yes.

I'm aware that clubs have been doing it for a century yes none of what I said stated otherwise.

Green and gold campaign came years after FCUM and was completely useless.

Why don't you ask those fans that you know why they still go to OT? I don't know anyone at FCUM that does so I've got nobody to ask.

Our crowds haven't changed much in the last 10 years the fall in attendances are only that when compared to the higher than usual attendances we got after the ground was built. Not much difference in those actually inside the ground on match days.

There is no trouble with missing money, seems that's a personal drama you're having.

So why wait until the mini rags were formed before jumping ship?
Why not go and support another local non league side?
If you’re from north Manchester you could have gone to Radcliffe or Salford easily enough.
Be honest you bailed because you found you weren’t getting your own way anymore and like the rest of the splitters you couldn’t handle that.

they are loads of them who double dip with both red scum and fcum and you know it matey and don't fool yourself i know a couple matey and i live about 3 doors away from them so i know what am talking about. this so called hard core of fans you keep saying fcum have to me are like a Kameleon and change there colours more then there socks and they are all in the pub singing for united at the weekends its so funny and must be hard not having a true identity and your hate for man city leeds liverpool all comes from your big brother

why bother matey your losing the battle and war and your big brother is not that much better of and the call for your team needs you may becoming sooner than the fall of fcum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.