FC United Thread

A club formed by United fans. That's what you will always be.

You c***'s bailed out. You wanted nothing to do with the Glazers and United, yet you still sing about United. I bet many of you sneak down to Trafford when you still can. And listen out for their result on a match day.
Don't peddle the myth that it's the *odd song*. It's numerous songs.
What connection do FC United of Manchester(arf!), bar United fans, have with City and Liverpool? Nothing at all. No history. No rivalry. Jack shit.

Here's one for you Orphan Raggie.

I'd f***ing love it if FC United got drawn away to Manchester United in the FA Cup and you took 3000 (FC) United away fans to Old Trafford. And FC scored the first goal against Manchester United at the Stretford End. What are you going to do Orphan Raggie? Go mad and celebrate? Or stand there and stay silent? While 70,000+ United fans abuse you all, and chant obscenities at you all for bailing out and celebrating a goal against United and a team you all support and always will do.

Question.

Who the f*** do you support?
Of course it's what we'll always be, can't rewrite the past. Hope nobody ever forgets it. I always look out for United's results, as I do with quite a few other clubs.

You just answered your own question, what connection do FC have with city / liverpool? United fans! Plus there's a 250 page thread online about FC from one of those clubs an' all ;)

His answer to that question should be if the rags drew the rag socks in the cup then no rag socks fan would go as it would be putting money into the Glazer's pockets.
They would also vote for the game not to be shown on Sky too ;)
He's not wrong y'know. I wouldn't go for that very reason. I'd like to think my club wouldn't even accept a ticket allocation unless there's some sort of fine involved for doing that. In any event we don't vote to not be shown on Sky, we don't have much say in that decision. For what it's worth if that scenario ever happened it could be on Sky for all I cared, literally the only benefit from such a game would be the significant cash injection, plus then I could stream the game online that way :)
Oh dear the biggot reveals himself. When's your next Klan meeting?
Seriously? You think I'm not a fan of your owners because of their nationality? Yeah because there's nothing else it possibly could be. Google Abu Dhabi human rights it's a reasonable place to start, you might learn something.
you may have to look again and ask yourself why its setup like that yes that's right only one team wins every season bayern munich so how is that good for football in germany everything in the Bundesliga is based on bayern munich being top dog you dare not take them on and challenge them

very much like the early days of the premier league and united winning it every season it got boring and nobody wanted to watch other than united fans. you need investment and others to challenge and if that takes outside money then you go and get it. the english leagues are the best in the world and clubs don't want to settle for 2nd best and have the so called power house club winning everything. only the premier can host 6 top teams all have a chance at the start of the season that's got to be good for football

you have shown your true colours and why fcum was formed you all hate having competition and hate 2nd best if united are not top dog the game its wrong. you all are glory hunters hate any club who challenge the so called mighty reds we are the biggest club the most fans the biggest stadium how are a little club with investment kick back. so when united did what everbody else does and sell up to the glazers and they bought your club you become just another club

what a bunch of twats you lot are you don't own football in england and you was 2nd best to liverpool for 25 years until skysports and the break away premier league. both setup to promote only themselves hand in glove and all that even the mighty liverpool never got close and that says it all united wanted it all and in tv revenue every fucking week united was on live super sunday vs watford talk about united for 59 minutes and then show the game

know wonder the game in england was shit international football even worst if you was not playing for united your not world class and 2nd best. teams was happy picking up good money for letting united bum them every week it was made for one club and one club only. so it had to change in england like i said we all had enough of united and fergie something had to be done to challenge them and the english game open its doors to investment
Okay so I provided a pretty big example of something you claimed didn't exist and now we've gone from that to well it isn't good for the game. Bayern have of course dominated in recent years and yeah I can see how that has it's negatives for the rest but it won't always be the case. Besides Bayern have got to where they are because of excellent squad building and prudent off field management and are now reaping the rewards of that, it's hard to knock it. They're successful because of their own actions rather than because some random rich guy has decided to pump in a shed load of cash and that has to be respected. It's the challenge of others to emulate those good practices, how it should be.

Never fails to amuse me being called a glory hunter as an FC United fan. We've won one league title in the last decade I'm pretty sure if everyone was only here for the glory there'd be nobody left at the club by now. Besides if that makes us glory hunters then what on earth are you lot?
Mate any god would have struck down your owners long before they came after a fan owned football club.
What exactly did you mean with this comment? Sorry if I’m being a bit thick!
Again Google Abu Dhabi human rights. I reckon any god would go for torturers over a group of football fans fed up with the status quo who decided to stand up and do something about it. Maybe not though, god could be a right twat for all I know, I've never met the guy.
they will be sing this in moston soon

Nah our standards are (usually) much better than that. Besides those at Old Trafford have taken to singing FC songs in recent times ;)

@NorthManc7

There you go human rights, if you can't win the points on the pitch score them off the pitch. The new age football fan.
How many points did your committee award you for that or have you been nominated for mouthpiece of the month again?

Your true colours are once again beginning to surface.

@NorthManc7

Thanks for confirming what I thought you meant... I hope you get banned for such unsubstantiated comments but sadly that’s not my decision. As for your comments about God, if ‘he’ is a right twat, I’m sure the two of you will get on like a house on fire

@NorthManc7

There you go human rights, if you can't win the points on the pitch score them off the pitch. The new age football fan.
How many points did your committee award you for that or have you been nominated for mouthpiece of the month again?

Your true colours are once again beginning to surface.
The new age football fan indeed, overlook such trivial matters as long as you're picking up points on the pitch. We picked up 3 points over the weekend though thanks for asking.
I do like that though reckon it'd look good on a t shirt, FC United, scoring points off the pitch since 2005 ;)
Got no issue with my true colours shining through if my true colours involve condemning such atrocities. Beats defending them.
@NorthManc7

Thanks for confirming what I thought you meant... I hope you get banned for such unsubstantiated comments but sadly that’s not my decision. As for your comments about God, if ‘he’ is a right twat, I’m sure the two of you will get on like a house on fire
Unsubstantiated? Well documented I'm afraid but don't take my word for it take five minutes and check it out for yourself.

Got no issue with my true colours shining through if my true colours involve condemning such atrocities. Beats defending them.

Atrocities in Abu Dhabi, please enlighten me especially if Mansour was involved.

Last edited:
Of course it's what we'll always be, can't rewrite the past. Hope nobody

Okay so I provided a pretty big example of something you claimed didn't exist and now we've gone from that to well it isn't good for the game. Bayern have of course dominated in recent years and yeah I can see how that has it's negatives for the rest but it won't always be the case. Besides Bayern have got to where they are because of excellent squad building and prudent off field management and are now reaping the rewards of that, it's hard to knock it. They're successful because of their own actions rather than because some random rich guy has decided to pump in a shed load of cash and that has to be respected. It's the challenge of others to emulate those good practices, how it should be.

Never fails to amuse me being called a glory hunter as an FC United fan. We've won one league title in the last decade I'm pretty sure if everyone was only here for the glory there'd be nobody left at the club by now. Besides if that makes us glory hunters then what on earth are you lot?

Again Google Abu Dhabi human rights. I reckon any god would go for torturers over a group of football fans fed up with the status quo who decided to stand up and do something about it. Maybe not though, god could be a right twat for all I know, I've never met the guy.

Nah our standards are (usually) much better than that. Besides those at Old Trafford have taken to singing FC songs in recent times ;)

you missed the point about glory hunter you walked away from united after the premier league let other teams win when inviting money men into the game. they stop united from being top dog and you did not like it

ask me the question i ask you
why call your breaking away club FCUM why not moston red tops or moston grasshoppers or newton heath??? you still wanted the link to united and still have them in your blood. you don't hate united but hate there rivals ???? you have the united colours and a revamp united badge??? you still sing united songs and watch united games and jump up and down when they score and win the pubs full of them that's not hate your still united fans and will defend them when others question it

you know your never going to lose that united thing and if FCUM want to build a club with its own identity all links must be severed even the name and club colours need to go and then other people from north manchester may come to watch. why close the doors to football fans of other clubs in and around manchester with your united links. if you all say you hate them so much the future must be in having a clean sheet and have no tie's to any other clubs

FCUM will always have that fickle fan of united going to anything with the tag of united and he comes and goes when he likes he knows he can never lose he's got more teams than ADUG to watch football with the united tag and even salford city all piss in the same pot

you missed the point about glory hunter you walked away from united after the premier league let other teams win when inviting money men into the game. they stop united from being top dog and you did not like it

ask me the question i ask you
why call your breaking away club FCUM why not moston red tops or moston grasshoppers or newton heath??? you still wanted the link to united and still have them in your blood. you don't hate united but hate there rivals ???? you have the united colours and a revamp united badge??? you still sing united songs and watch united games and jump up and down when they score and win the pubs full of them that's not hate your still united fans and will defend them when others question it

you know your never going to lose that united thing and if FCUM want to build a club with its own identity all links must be severed even the name and club colours need to go and then other people from north manchester may come to watch. why close the doors to football fans of other clubs in and around manchester with your united links. if you all say you hate them so much the future must be in having a clean sheet and have no tie's to any other clubs

FCUM will always have that fickle fan of united going to anything with the tag of united and he comes and goes when he likes he knows he can never lose he's got more teams than ADUG to watch football with the united tag and even salford city all piss in the same pot
Great post.
I followed the formation of FCUM closely at the start as I knew a handful of those involved from my days on the FSF committee.
I felt at the time and still do now that the club had a chance to create something unique and missed it. They should have started.a club that would form its own identity. Completely breakaway from United and go it alone. No association by name, colours or badge. A stand alone club accessible and welcoming to all.
By being a completely individual club they could have attracted fans from different clubs priced out of watching a league club and also attract support from newcomers to Manchester who want some footy action but not with City or United.
The club claims to be a "community club" yet it instantly alienated itself from potentially half of its community by being a United tribute act.

Last edited:
Great post.
I followed the formation of FCUM closely at the start as I knew a handful of those involved from my days on the FSF committee.
I felt at the time and still do now that the club had a chance to create something unique and missed it. They should have started.a club that would form its own identity. Completely breakaway from United and go it alone. No association by name, colours or badge. A stand alone club accessible and welcoming to all.
By being a completely individual club they could have attracted fans from different clubs priced out of watching a league club and also attract support from newcomers to Manchester who want some footy action but not with City or United.
The club claims to be a "community club" yet it instantly alienated itself from potentially half of its community by being a United tribute act.

Agree with your post and the one you quote. With the appeal to the dis-affected rags and the support they brought, it allowed them to breeze up the leagues at an accelerated pace. In the short term this was fine, but for the long term it's now what limits/ hinders any further expansion.

I have 2 daughters who regularly played in the North Manchester Girls league, and many a time supposed representatives from FC turned up at their games trying to drum up support or try entice people to attend their games.
When you asked them though, the basic question 'Why as a City should i attend your games to hear a load of anti-city songs?', other than one denying it happened, the others could never supply a satisfactory answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.