FC United Thread

Really, what the hell are FC Mid-life Crisis actually for?
Quite..

My cousin's wife is, like the rest of my family, City-daft (and probably moreso than most of us!) and has, in the past week, had a brief exchange with one of her FCUM supporting Facebook friends which, for me, sums the whole lot of them up from minute-one:

Cousin's wife originally clicked on a post from another friend saying 'Hello, Hello!' replying with some old Northern Soul reference.

FCUM friend joins in and responds with 'Hello, Hello! We are the Busby boys!'

Cousin's wife responds back with 'I thought you now supported FC United?'

FCUM friend posts again saying (and I quote) 'Two clubs with one soul!'

I won't quote my cousin's wife's response to end this little conversation.. I'm sure anyone reading this will be able to fill in the gap..

Deary, deary me..

Not long now....
Green and gold scarves at the ready
Fc United best get more pies on order as attendances will be going up as people decide they want to watch ‘real’ football

Quite..

My cousin's wife is, like the rest of my family, City-daft (and probably moreso than most of us!) and has, in the past week, had a brief exchange with one of her FCUM supporting Facebook friends which, for me, sums the whole lot of them up from minute-one:

Cousin's wife originally clicked on a post from another friend saying 'Hello, Hello!' replying with some old Northern Soul reference.

FCUM friend joins in and responds with 'Hello, Hello! We are the Busby boys!'

Cousin's wife responds back with 'I thought you now supported FC United?'

FCUM friend posts again saying (and I quote) 'Two clubs with one soul!'

I won't quote my cousin's wife's response to end this little conversation.. I'm sure anyone reading this will be able to fill in the gap..

Deary, deary me..
Two cheeks with one arsehole, more like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.