FC United Thread

Their fans finest hour......
Brave boys.....20 on 2 Leeds fans.
This makes me.laugh. there is one lad probably not old enough to drink, with a tight fit jacket on, and he holds his hands out and every time he shouts "come on" he thumps his wrists against his sides - yet moves backwards at the same time!
Keep your eye on him....everytime he's on, he's back peddling, shouting "come on!" Lol

Last edited:
Just been on their fans' forum and a few are up in arms as apparently they fielded a side containing too many loanee players and are expecting a points deduction and fine.

One of them going mad at being constantly asked to put his hand in the bucket only to see the club spunking money on totally avoidable fines.

Just been on their fans' forum and a few are up in arms as apparently they fielded a side containing too many loanee players and are expecting a points deduction and fine.

One of them going mad at being constantly asked to put his hand in the bucket only to see the club spunking money on totally avoidable fines.
That's excellent news especially about the points as they're top at the moment, admittedly quote a few teams below them have games in hand but that's not always a guarantee of points.

This makes me.laugh. there is one lad probably not old enough to drink, with a tight fit jacket on, and he holds his hands out and every time he shouts "come on" he thumps his wrists against his sides - yet moves backwards at the same time!
Keep your eye on him....everytime he's on, he's back peddling, shouting "come on!" Lol

Also one of them jumping up and down on one leg?

How fucking cringingly embarrassing. Really.
Are they FC or big rags? Make yer minds up... Either way, it's like they still think it's 1975. Just need a satin scarf around their wrist and baggies on ... ffs grow up.

They won't be top for long.....they are skint, watch this space
I took my son and his friends who watch Radcliffe Borough at their recent game at the pallet Stadium and was talking to a couple of their fans. They both work in audit type roles and were very worried about the financial situation within the club and said it has been run like a ponzi scheme for some time and we know how they all end up!!

There's probably a TikTok clip of him practicing his "moves" in front of his Mum's bedroom mirror...bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.