FC United Thread

He was involved in the first penalty too. straight red card for offensive or abusive language after letting the third in so misses the next 2 games. Their manager as usual is blaming everyone but themselves for another defeat.
Was the abusive language 'ha ha fuck you, you mini rag bastards, I fuckin' hate your club'

Just askin'

Was the abusive language 'ha ha fuck you, you mini rag bastards, I fuckin' hate your club'

Just askin'
I heard it was after one of the other rag socks players told him it was his turn this week to take the kit home and have it washed and ready for the next game!

The shameless bastards have started pushing hotel & ticket packages for their Mickey Mouse European cup semi final & final weekend. If anyone fancies ruining a nice weekend watching pub team standard football in front of little to no supporters then book up now, price per person with the fcunited hypocrites taking a commission on each booking

In that case, I’ll be a Workington fan on Saturday afternoon.
I went up there a couple of years ago.

My mate who researched up there for a book he wrote on Bobby Johnstone gave me some contacts. One of the board members I met also watches City and along with the rest of the club were really friendly.

Yes, lets hope they stuff the tw@ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.