FC United Thread

Baldy buffoons.
Thought they were making friends everywhere they go ?
Any Moston Rats involved ?
I know a few of em involved. One of them(who I won't name) is a belting lad I've known all my life,it's just that he dropped on his head when he was a kid and and chose red. Apparently a group of Workington fans were after trouble all day(said my best mate who was there) and then started singing Munich 58 songs. IF this is true then the Workington lot are in the wrong. But this is the story I'm getting from The beggars side. I'm sure if I spoke to a Workington fan I'd get a totally different story.

I know a few of em involved. One of them(who I won't name) is a belting lad I've known all my life,it's just that he dropped on his head when he was a kid and and chose red. Apparently a group of Workington fans were after trouble all day(said my best mate who was there) and then started singing Munich 58 songs. IF this is true then the Workington lot are in the wrong. But this is the story I'm getting from The beggars side. I'm sure if I spoke to a Workington fan I'd get a totally different story.
The old they were singing Munich one … the very same ones make aeroplane gestures to get a rise out of City fans…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.