FC United Thread

Pining for the days of when they’d bully clubs like Norwich etc, one they can never wipe away was when the so called red army didn’t go to a certain area of south east London , where only the week before they took 12000 to Orient …

No worries pal. Scraps happen; be it at the footy or on a normal night out. It’s the fact they’re using Munich as an excuse to divert any blame and justify what happened that sticks in the throat.

Anyway; fuck em. That’s 6 points we’ve had off them this season and Saturday pretty much secured safety which was the aim back in August (promoted last season).

Good luck for the rest of your season too.
I was at the game you chaps played at Radcliffe early in the new year and was talking to a few of your supporters pre game who seemed genuinely nice people. Having been at a few Radcliffe games against the mini rags over the last few years I can concur with you that they are a very odd lot. Good luck with the rest of your season bud!

Evening All, found this thread by chance and felt obliged to reply. I was there on Saturday and in the bar when it kicked off. I wasn’t involved personally, my priority was getting my lad away from it.

At no point during the day were any Munich chants made. That is just pure fabrication.

We spent the first half in there main stand behind the goal at the opposite side to where their “miming” section is and the second half at the top of the grandstand no where near there fans; not exactly the action of fans looking for trouble.

After the game those on the supporters bus went into the bar for a pint which then grew into our fans singing and their fans singing back. It was all relatively peaceful until a couple of older FC fans who if I’m honest fitted the stereotype for ex hooligans started getting aggressive and some of our fans started giving verbals back.

At this point all hell broke loose and fists started flying. Idiots on both side ruined a cracking away day. One of the Reds fans was allegedly bitten whilst on the ground during the scuffle and there was also a hit and run attempt in the car park!!

The bus was kept back for over an hour whilst GMP’s finest reviewed the CCTV and one of the Reds fans was taken off the bus and presumably arrested. I’m not sure if any of the FC lot we’re also nicked too?

As you guys says they’re a weird lot. When they did sing, which wasn’t very often it was all about Man Utd and the 100 Reds fans outsang them all day!!
Thanks for confirming what a bunch of tw@ts they really are.

Went up to your place a couple of seasons ago ( midweek v Clithero I think) and I cant think of a more friendly ground and town I have been to.

Good you have stabilised this season, push for NLN next.

Pining for the days of when they’d bully clubs like Norwich etc, one they can never wipe away was when the so called red army didn’t go to a certain area of south east London , where only the week before they took 12000 to Orient …
Tried it on at West Ham the season they came back up and got an absolute hiding.

Bullies always get whats coming to them.

Been twice, had a bit of needle both times.

First time one of their fans was coming up to us and shouting some shit about Leeds. He got pushed away so a load of Bald right said fred lookalikes came over.

Not proud of this bit, but it's just the truth so here we are. One of them recognised one of our lads as part of the LSC and they all buggered off. This game attracts Leeds fans who live around Guiseley for obvious reasons.

Second time we got spat at and called yorkshire C*nts.

Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.