FC United Thread

Been twice, had a bit of needle both times.

First time one of their fans was coming up to us and shouting some shit about Leeds. He got pushed away so a load of Bald right said fred lookalikes came over.

Not proud of this bit, but it's just the truth so here we are. One of them recognised one of our lads as part of the LSC and they all buggered off. This game attracts Leeds fans who live around Guiseley for obvious reasons.

Second time we got spat at and called yorkshire C*nts.

Happy days
They’re such a loveable lot, aren’t they?

Are we over Pallet Park yet? ,Truth Bombs, Truth Bombs, away
1475090326-tom-jones-the-voice-uk-fist-pump.gif
Tom "The Bomb" Jones...

Big win in the Mickey Mouse European cup today. They won 14 nil so you have to wonder just how bad the other side are. 571 could be arsed to go & watch it

Big win in the Mickey Mouse European cup today. They won 14 nil so you have to wonder just how bad the other side are. 571 could be arsed to go & watch it
They played a Polish pub team called Dragoons. Looking at their website and league status they wouldn't be out of place in the Bury Sunday league. I do wonder how long it will be until they are on the phone to the council begging for further funding from the rate payer's of Manchester!

They played a Polish pub team called Dragoons. Looking at their website and league status they wouldn't be out of place in the Bury Sunday league. I do wonder how long it will be until they are on the phone to the council begging for further funding from the rate payer's of Manchester!
Just looking at the non league scores from the weekend.
The bastards have beaten our Huddersfield record of being the last team to score 10.
They won 14-0 in front of a whopping 571 fans!
That won't have covered the hotel costs!

Last edited:
Just looking at the non league scores from the weekend.
The bastards have beaten our Huddersfield record of being the last team to score 10.
They won 14-0 in front of a whopping 571 fans!
That won't have covered the hotel costs!
I was thinking that a crowd of 571 wouldn't cover the match day running cost of hosting a league game. The Polish team were in Manchester from Friday afternoon as they went to watch the Stockport game on Saturday. That's a minimum of 2 to 3 nights in the hotel for a playing and coaching staff of say 25 people. The buckets will be out in force for the foreseeable to cover that expenditure!! Oh well.

I was thinking that a crowd of 571 wouldn't cover the match day running cost of hosting a league game. The Polish team were in Manchester from Friday afternoon as they went to watch the Stockport game on Saturday. That's a minimum of 2 to 3 nights in the hotel for a playing and coaching staff of say 25 people. The buckets will be out in force for the foreseeable to cover that expenditure!! Oh well.
Think I read on here that their break even figure is something around 2200/2300. They're only getting 1500 average in the league and these Glory European games under the lights..and erm Sunday afternoon with around 500 per game must be killing them. It's fuckin lovely! Playing a Polish side which the Museum or Ben Brierley(pub teams)of the 1990s would of ripped apart, really isn't kudos you daft fucking parasetic bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.