FC United Thread

Here is a run down of how much The Splitters have received from Manchester city council since 2011.
The 'Expenses Type" given on the excel spreadsheet I'm looking at, come under one of the following categories:

Works & Associated Costs For Land & Buildings
Grants + Subsidies Awarded
Payment For Services
3rd Party Payments Relating To Voluntary Organisations
3rd Party Payments To Health Authority
Supporting People payments
Hire Of Premises
Home Care

In total (up to the end of 2023) the council have handed over £1,918,855.85 to SCUM.
This included £1,108,488.00 in 2014 for the stadium costs.

It also includes on the Expense Type another payment under 'Long Term Debtors'.
In 2017 they were given £80,000
In 2019 they were given £170,000
And 10th February 2023 they were given £150,000
Total of those three payments is £400,000

And they have the audacity to state that unlike other clubs they do not have a wealthy benefactor!
Wow. Do they still insist that City play at the Council House?

‘Free lawn care advice’. Yeah ok.
What would be more instructive for that lot would be free dental and personal hygiene advice! From the times I have been to watch Radcliffe there in the past few years I can honestly say that they are some of the scruffiest & oddest people I have ever met, and I grew up in Wythenshawe!

What would be more instructive for that lot would be free dental and personal hygiene advice! From the times I have been to watch Radcliffe there in the past few years I can honestly say that they are some of the scruffiest & oddest people I have ever met, and I grew up in Wythenshawe!
I would have thought debt management advice would be more appropriate

Drew nil nil again last night. 5 points from 12 & only 2 goals in 4 games despite making a big fuss over signing their big name star striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.